Tree of Savior Forum

Saviorpedia (wiki rename)

Name of the community site: Saviorpedia
Website URL: Saviorpedia
Number of registered members (size of community): not a lot
Country (Language): English, but open to creating different languages of the wiki if there are people who would want to do translations.
Description of the site (Optional): A repository of any and all information related to Tree of Savior. We also support fanart and game guide submissions.

This is a relaunch of the original Tree of Savior Wiki located at Wikia/Fandom. (You can see my original thread for the site here ). Due to issues that popped up on Wikia/Fandom, the decision was made to relocate the Tree of Savior Wiki to the Gamepedia servers since IMC Games chose not to open an official wiki. Although we’ve relocated to a different URL, the spirit of the wiki remains the same. All those interested in contributing game mechanics and lore information are welcomed.

We have also launched a Discord server dedicated to the wiki. It will be integrated into the wiki as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Looking for feedback on the wiki. Please participate if you’ve visited the wiki.

1. In terms of ease of use (editing, searching, etc.), which would you prefer the Tree of Savior Wiki to be located?
  • Wikia/Fandom
  • Gamepedia
  • Independent (custom domain, no wiki host)

0 voters

1. In terms of personal preference, which would you prefer the Tree of Savior Wiki to be located?
  • Wikia/Fandom
  • Gamepedia
  • Independent (custom domain, no wiki host)

0 voters

1. When it comes to wikis in general, what kind of information do you expect from it?
  • Overly meticulous with lots of details. I love reading about everything there is to know!
  • Only information that I would deem important. Anything else shouldn’t be featured at all.

0 voters

1. What is your expectation when it comes to the Tree of Savior Wiki?
  • The wiki should be stupidly detailed about everything related to it like other wikis.
  • The wiki should only have game information.
  • The wiki should only have lore information.

0 voters

If I can get a datamined file of all the quests in the game, that’d be great.

Please disregard my votes, I need to do them to see the results.