Tree of Savior Forum

Saving Tree of Savior!

Yes I’m new, I’m just really upset because I’m enjoying this game, and I don’t want to see something that is truly unique and nostalgic to go to waste… :frowning:

1 Like

Base on the come back rate, I think there are still a lot of players monitoring the news/updates of ToS. Only if IMC do the right thing in right time, it is still very potential.

But IMC do need improve the Developers Department and increase the manpowers, and at least hire an experience Game Director/Architecture with successful profile to revamp/enhance the game content design. The game engine also need to be customized and improve it by a lot

1 Like

They need to fire the metaphorical Jay Wilson in charge of things here and do a complete 180 if they expect to have any type of player retention.

2 Likes

I feel like D3 got worse after firing jay wilson tho

I know that they said more events are coming, but to lead off with the firecracker one doesn’t seem like it’d rally anyone >.< Although I can’t complain, it is free exp :slight_smile:

It’s easy to save this game “give those bishes x3 fire cracker, 3k bishes love fire crackers”

Happy 1yr aniv tos.

EDIT: 2.9k Bishes

5 Likes

I consider this a thread spam as it only copy and pastes all problems of the past and present threads that have all been largely ignored or closed.

IMC knows what’s wrong, but I guess it’s alright to throw another reminder in their faces because it’s possible the company has memory loss of all its problems…and the list of sins it has committed against its slaviors.

3 Likes

I just feel like if it’s been brought up before, they should actually take notes! They can definitely get a playerbase back, it just needs some fixes! I’m still hopeful that maybe they will see one of the threads and take the notes from them.

Especially the server merge, I could really use new friends :frowning:

they clearly don’t know what’s wrong if they haven’t fixed it for over a year…

the korean version has been out far longer and still has the same issue.

like others say they tend to ignore or not read the suggestions but i don’t blame them considering there are so many bad ideas lol

D3 is worst than ToS actually LUL

1 Like

Best Way to save Tree of Savior is to make it like RPG Maker (except in this case it would be MMO Maker) and then make it an open source project while selling new content/skins etc for custom servers to deploy.

If they want to milk money to players, IMC should put rank reset in tp shop. I am gladly buy many to not waste my time rerolling characters xD

The Doom King bore witness to foolishness, with a booming voice seemingly from the void, he states to the young fool…as the sky opens and thunder booms

They havent taken us seriously about the game since release, what makes you bloody think they will now? ENOUGH! Simply watch the tree DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE… and look back at whatever, fond memories, you may have had playing this cash grab designed to fund ToS mobile and Wolf Knights…

The voice stops, while the skies clear once more…

4 Likes

doom knight mode activated

THE END IS NEAAAAR, NEAAAAAAAAR

1 Like

Can’t wait to have this thread again next week :grin:

2 Likes

They’ve known things since closed beta.
IMC is too lazy to fix things from years ago, never mind the issues from last year alone.

2 Likes

Not next week, but in less than two months. Cause this original thread will be autoclosed by then.

Back to topic. Can the game even be saved? The real players have already left. Of the 3k left we have mostly bots, shops and toxic afk stuff.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.