Tree of Savior Forum

Sauk vs Balinta, which one is better for PVE?

Sauk vs Balinta, which one is better for PVE?
What is their pro and con?
i realized tantalizer assister give 500 HP recovery

What class / build ?

And Balinta will be changed to

+140 STR, INT
+80 CON
+580 physical and magic attack

new effect: Valinta
Passive-Self-buff (duration infinite):
+50% damage (infinite)
Strike, pierce, slash attacks: self-heal for 0.2HP-recovery (2s cooldown)
Other attacks: self-heal for 0.1
HP-recovery (2s cooldown)

Seal+3 , Damage bonus becomes +75%

3 Likes

eeh? i read ludo’s too, i thought he mistype sauk and balinta because his sauk got critatk and balinta got p/matk, 180°of what itos have

Balinta new effect is a nerf?

is a buff if it is correct, because it become passive buff +75% dmg, similar with ataka

This doesnt have a circle range right? its more like smugis without time limit XDD I was hoping to get the 250% ( with boruta seal +3 ) burst for 30 secs though … from the old balinta we got now …

i prefer new balinta, passive skill= no CD = less buff icon to worry about

Balinta… that is beautiful. Perma (lowest state) Smugis + healing and extra STR and CON. I want that

the earliest discussion regarding new balinta dated back at september 12th

but i failed to found the related patch note at ktos thread

20201013_182041

1 Like

I like Sauk, fits more into my rotation
no point to have perma damage bonus 75% when there’s downtime
Rather have my important skills do 150% damage

i believe that everyone have seen the new balinta-valinta effect now, for those who have not, check ludotos video released in the last 24h. .

So the question i have is about that video as well; we can see in the video that he is getting 5k heal ticks, he does not show his stats, but by one of the comments where he states that is not worth to get hp recovery from itens, i must assume that he have not get any of them.
So my thoughts is exactly about that: HP recovery, getting it on set may be a waste since we clearly have a lot of better options but what you guy’s think of getting it from POPOMONS? , we can easily double or triple the base hp recovery stats with popomons that gives hp recovery! that in turn could result in double or triple the amount of heal per tick (if he is in fact not using any hp recovery stats on that video).
that would means more than 10k hp heal ticks.

what you guy’s think about?

popomons? do you mean put tantalizer on first slot?

i dont know which 10% of hp recovery does balinta use, the white or green one?

my idea was to use 4 of them there is only tantalizer that buffs hp recovery? i tried to search for that old list that have been passed around to check which popomon’s gives hp recovery but google did not help me so i stopped the search some time ago, it became really hard to search things about TOS because there is so many new changes with buffs and nerf all the time that even a month old website with some info may be a wrong one.
but going back to the topic:

By using 4 of them that buffs hp recovery we would get double the amount of a standard character have, for some of them may be even a little more so in turn they would get double the amount of heal tick and since that video he was getting 5k tick, it would means double to 10k as well.

about your question: to be true with you i don’t know as well; if i look at that video alone, i would go for the green one, because only with “green” we could reach values of 5-6k we have seen in the video.
so yeah, i do believe that is the green one.

afaik only 1 tantalizer give hp recovery, no combo, no other card

really? then it really killed my idea :(.
if there is no other popomons that gives hp recovery so we can not build up a reasonable amount, it would never have a “game changing” impact in the gameplay.

but well not everything is lost; at least 5k ticks like the ones we have seen in that video is enough for simple content, outside of bosses etc.

https://treeofsaviorraidguide.blogspot.com/p/assister-tips.html this is one that you need?

1 Like

was not this one i’m talking about, but this one also have the info related to popomons thanks.
but if it is like you said that there is only tantalizer giving hp recovery the setup that i was planning-discussing with balinta would not work!.

but thanks for the help anyway.

i think this one is for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2DllVxCiw

yeah, this was exactly the plan.
too bad we can not put 4 tantalizar, each one would give a little more than 1k tick at max level, this would come without any real downside since most popomon buffs does not increase a lot.
this would make 10k tick.
if we add the things stated in the comment like squire fish etc, it would become even better, maybe reaching 15k or higher per tick, it would be the dream for melee characters.

just a joke, but i think imc does not want us to talk to each in the public forum anymore.

maybe this is why the forum is dying, imc does not want people to talk to each other, haha.

Lmao dont reply. Just quote.