Tree of Savior Forum

Sauk vs Balinta, which one is better for PVE?

Is there changes with sauk in ktos?

Sauk got +2s duration to both its non-seal and seal version putting it at 7s and 10s respectively.

They should have made it 30 secs and 40seconds cooldown.

Arrow is pierce right? or bow attack? Im using archer dunno if i need to change to balinta.

missile, as far i recall.

most people wololo’ed to balinta purely because of perma +75% dmg, not for their 5k self healing.
My additional personal reason: because they switch sauk’s +patk with balinta’s +critatk

1 Like

Can you explain that +75%more dmg? I mean its pretty sure that its a multiplier of raw attack per skill attack. You have calculation on this just the basic. Ty

that +75% dmg is in the same tier as savi dysnai/legenda armor set 4x25% and overload 4x30% buff and steady aim buff

so
lv 440 armor set +100%
overload ichor set buff +120%
balinta set +75%
total +295% dmg

2 Likes

Just found out that the cost to overwrite sauk armor to balinta armor is 3 pamoka/part, instead of 12 pamoka/part

hmm so for archers … which is better? im currently using balinta … was wondering if sauk is better …

if you can burst perfectly every 10sec of sauk buff, then go sauk. I pick balinta because i dont want to meticilously timing my gameplay, hehe.

my prep is kinda long … im using cannon+matross+falcon … well compared to mergen+ranger+fletcher it has less skill rotation XDD

i’ll check when the actual change comes and decide then … I like the burst and stun? of sauk … mostly gonna use for cm and dscm …

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.