Tree of Savior Forum

[Sadhu Skill Suggestion] Transmit Prana

Your points are all valid, but your numbers seem off? As far as I can tell it’s got a 3 minute cooldown and a 60 minute duration. And it does end up actually more than doubling your spirit’s INT due to bonuses. (If you have like 360 INT, it’ll boost your spirit up to about 730 INT)

Edit: Woops! Wasn’t caught up with the Sadhu thread. Feel free to ignore things that are wrong that I said!

But yeah, a feature that makes it so that it applies to your spirit if out and it doesn’t hit anybody else, and maybe refunds the cooldown if your spirit isn’t out and you miss? Also, 30% uptime on the one skill you gain from an r6 class seems pretty bad. If not just 100% uptime (bc tbh Sadhu is in sorry shape and needs a buff, especially if you’re going c3), somewhere around 50% or 60% uptime would make more sense. And I personally think a shorter cooldown would be better than a longer duration. (1 min duration, 2 min cd?)

What if Transmit Prana was a casted buff skill like:

• You use OoB to summon your soul

• You cast Transmit Prana, your Soul starts to seep out spirit ooze around you.

• Allies within your OoB ooze gain movement speed and a % of your Int?

As if it made you like a mobile Jolly Roger’esque flag? Just a thought, ofcourse it would still need to be actually usable, but an Aura would be pretty neat.

This skill should be changed a bit.

I’m no dev expert but, it would make sense for this skill to have the following:

It could work like this-

It works in harmony with your OOB so as soon as you use OOB Transmit Prana would kick in.

Each rank would increase your party members int by 5% so it would be 25% at max.

But this wouldn’t be instant to avoid it being OP.

It would build up as you attack while in OOB.

So let’s say it adds 1% int every attack when it’s rank 1 and it would add 3% out of the 25% at max rank.

The buff wouldn’t just end when you interrupt OOB, each and every stack would slowly dissipate every 3 sec so you actually have time to run around if you have to.

This would make OOB a viable option to use and remain in it instead of using it now and then, you would actually play as a sadhu instead of just being a Possession user.

Just my two cents.

u sure the transmit prana not working on ur own spirit???

the only thing it needs is to lower the miss chance. and lower the cooldown
no “buff up oob spirit” or anything like that cuz that would mean “go 3 ranks in sadhu when u couldve gone druid to double ur oob ( a c1 skill ) dmg” just a lower miss chance and lower cooldown. b4 julie showed the video nobody cared about transmit prana, now that u guys thought i would buff the spirit and it didnt everyone going crazy about how it doesnt buff ur spirit and it didnt reach ur expectations. and u guys told me to shut up when i said something about oob not being good. well im happy i can now o druid c2, il probaby never use oob once i get druid c1. blaxun, hope u feel good enough to re roll or just live with it.

i also dont think they will rebuff transmit prana,if they nerfed it, why would they rebuff it, they nerfed sadhu and arent buffing it.

Yes I am. Even Julie confirmed it. I have a sadhu 3… I completely stopped playing ToS for now…this was my main char…and it’s just bad now…

What we’re discussing here is how to make Transmit prana better. Cause im sure you can agree that a 3 minute cooldown spell for a buff that is only up for roughly 10 seconds is pretty lame for a third circle.

It’s not that they nerfed Transmit Prana, It’s that they nerfed putting buffs on the spirit all together. So this was just a result of them trying to fix the double damage from the square tiles we all initially thought worked.

The reason why we seem butt hurt is because, obviously, we like this class and the thought, the idea, that transmit prana gave the spirit extra damage was great, something we all wanted.

Now that it’s not, of course we’re a little upset but we’re not telling everyone to deal with it and do something else. We made a sadhu to be a sadhu .We’re giving suggestions in order to make this skill slightly better so others who go to circle 3 sadhu don’t feel like it’s been a huge waste of time or something has been robbed from them.

Now i went sadhu c3 for the heck of it. I just wanted too and I honestly don’t really care that transmit prana doesnt work how it was shown in that video. I am what you said to do, living with it.

Also the reason why we told you to shut up regarding OOB is because you, to EVERYONE, constantly just said that it was crap and nothing else. Bokor effigy does more damage therefore it’s crap. You were 80 levels above the map and couldnt one shot the mob therefore OOB is crap and by memory that was in a build where you had minimal INT and still refused to listen to what everyone was saying. You just shut everyone down and no one appreciated the negative comments you gave back to them.
We tried to explain that OOB is an auto attack based off of int and with more mag attack it’ll slowly get better and that effigy has a base damage with SP usage.
If OOB used 50 sp every attack and did less damage than effigy then I’d understand where you’re coming from.

Back on topic!
I feel Transmit prana is most likely going to have a change. Just don’t think that change will happen anytime soon. Though i’ll agree with @BlueByu that the cooldown/duration should change. At least as a quick change to make the skill usable because currently there’s just no point in using it.

1 Like

well im full int now and effigy still does more dmg than oob.
sadhu has 3 dmg skills
oob - meh
astral body - good but buggy
possesion - only actual good sadhu dmg but is really weird on how u get interrupted with everything

atleast the cd arent that long when u compare it to the wizard cooldowns, and i still dont have an arde dagger so im expecting oob to be great when i get one

Lol again. Effigy is stronger than oob I know. Think of oob as a ranged punch and not a spell. Think of oob as an archer hitting from range and not a skill. Think if any swordsman just auto attacking but at range. That’s what oob is but instead of strength to increase damage, it takes int. That is what we were trying to explain. I’m sure any attack spell is stronger than oob.

I don’t play mages but I’m sure there long cool down spells do more than prana at least

Also with arde I found an increase of 100 x 3 and not 153 x 3 like I thought it would.

Sorry for off topic xD

Arde does not proc on each of the 3 hits. It basically increase the total dmg of 153. So each hit dmg is increased by 51.

So if you were doing 100 x 3, it will do 150 x 3.
If you were doing 200 x 3, it will do 250 x 3…

I’m pretty sure that’s wrong. I just got Arde today, and it increased damage by about 120-150 a hit.

I would guess that the reduced numbers probably have something to do with elemental resists, but idk if those apply on Arde.

Don’t want to be off topic again but just did some testing, unless im doing something wrong.

I test on popolions and chucabara’s just because i assume their resists and defences are closest to 0.

I just spent ten minutes with arde dagger off and 10 with arde on and im getting
700-750 damage with arde
595-650 damage without.

ok after typing that out i guess if i compare the max on arde and min of without it’s a 150 increase. hah. Alright you’re right then it works how i thought it did.

trying to get back on topic. transmit prana. I only leveled it to 1 for testing purposes and been bashing it saying that it has a 3min cooldown with a 10 second up time. It says 2m56 seconds does it reduce or duration increase at higher levels? I guess @BlaXun would be the only person here that could answer that for me xD.

I wanted to share some information, since it seems that there are very few Sadhus out there. I have a C3 Cleric, C3 Sadhu on Orsha, full INT. As of the time of writing, I can verify that:

•Transmit Prana lv 5 lasts more than 40 seconds, and presumably one minute.
•I can’t use it on my spirit.
•During that time, my character screen shows that my INT goes down by half, and the target’s INT goes up by the amount mine decreased by (~200).
•I’ve seen the damage go down on my OOB skill during that time, indicating my INT did indeed decrease, but I haven’t been able to observe and verify yet if the target does higher damage. I presume they do, it’s just very busy and confusing in party quests to observe carefully.

For solo, I find myself juggling safety zone and fade for defence and using Possession, Heal Lv15, Cure, Out of Body Explosion, and Out of Body for hunting, generally in that order as cooldowns allow. In party quests I lay down 30 heal tiles with damage turned off and alternate between using possession on the monsters being tanked and fading at a distance to use OOB.

I’d say most people that want to go Sadhu should take at least a rank of Krivis, unless they want to do a lot of support healing/safety zoneing.

omaigod…this thread makes me want to stop my Sadhu levelling…
i have cleric c2 — diev c1 right now, hoping to get sahdu c3 and diev c2 (and diev c3 when rank 8 come)…
but by reading transmit prana, i get very dissapointed…
then why taking transmit prana??if it useless for spirit…i know it better for ,y team, but i level alone…

i hope it get fixed…please at least make it usable with spirit…i dont care about the CD.

wait…what about the miss chance??

is easy to target ur friend??

or u missed the skill a lot??

like @BlaXun said… he tried 6 times to buff the target, but it missed 5 TIMES!!!

do u experience that thing too @Novel ??

oh please tell me that what @BlaXun and @Novel tried was just a bug.

• TP missed the target a lot
  • TP cant be transfered to Spirit
  • The damage done by the Targetted TP (60% of max INT) is decent

because Bug will not be forever…

Then why this skill even exist!!
Sadhu better dont get C3 skill at all, then to knowing that our C3 is a complete Trash

really dissapointed bye the game system

but still I play the game (still much much better than Dragon Nest which will come to hell because of server lag) but if transmit prana dont get fixed ot buff, then probably i will follow what @BlaXun did…leaving the game

1 Like

I’ll try and answer this.

Transmit prana’s target size is about the size of one heal tile.
You need to have the ally in that tiny area to give the INT buff that takes about a half to one second to cast

So you can imagine trying to buff someone without any communication can be very hard.

As of current you can’t cast transmit prana to your OOB. (havn’t played sadhu in weeks, never really checked again.)

I’ve read people say that the int boost isnt even that great except on those multi hit spells.

1 Like

Please check again if right now can u TP to spirit??

If it still no… And considering Sadhu great nerf and only can TP to ur teammate while sacrificing 50% of ur int to only a little bit to decent damage increase which doesnt make sense… Then please tell me @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan why should we have Transmit Prana in our skill tree?? Why dont u all just delete that stupid trash useless skill and just leave Sadhu with no C3 skill???

1 Like

Firstly, sorry for the late reply. Just didn’t play or go on forumns.

I figured it’d still be the same because none of the patches mention anything regarding sadhu. but tested it again anyway. Still doesn’t work.

This games still changing. Not everything is perfect. Chances are they’ll probably re-work that skill to something better but they’re also changing almost every other skill too in the game. As of now you could give a suggestion in hopes someone will read it and push the change faster.