Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhu class Questions

That would be cool

1 Like

I think it will be more derpy power lol

3 Likes

As someone who is trying to retire playing a main healer role, Going Sadhu than Oracle looks really fun >_< Ironically because I can’t rid my self as a healer completely, I’m thinking of going the monk route ^^;

1 Like

Older thread, but according to the most likely more accurate wiki skills, Linker’s Umbilical Cord (Life Line) shares Defense and HP Regen…not “Highest Stat” or whatever the innacurate skill builder states.

1 Like

maybe a noob question but will ask anyway :smile:

why is Ectoplasm Attack not included in every skill simulator i find?
according to http://toswiki.treeofsaviorgame.com/skill/ectoplasm_attack it has 15 levels so im wondering why is it not on skill simulator…

Hey, want to point you and anyone else interested to the more concise Saddhu thread :

No clue why the simulator doesn’t have that skill listed. Supposedly some stuff on the wiki is out of date. Though in my opinion I prefer it because the skill descriptions are much more easy to understand over the skill simulators.

1. Doing malee range attack + 3 hit each attack + spreading to near target but damage will base by INT (MATK).
  2. Can use any skill but it’ll use by your body not your spirit form. Except if that skill require to be spirit form to use it’ll be use at your spirit form (ex. Vashita, Prakiti, Body Explotion)

So a monk can neither spam his Double Atk nor his Hadouken while OOBEd? If that be the case, then what a waste

I havnt play monk so I can’t confirm it for sure.
Well, they should still be able to use skill while OOB activate but skill will be use at the body not spirit form.
spirit form will do only normal attack (z) and some skill that require to be in spirit form to use.
You can do spirit form + normal attack and doing any skill with your body at same time though. @_@

What? I’m more confused… How is that even possible? I thought the body can’t move while OOBEd?

1 Like

Seem like skill level only increase range of how far spirit be can from body. (at lv15 range is superrrrr faaaaaarrrrr). Divine Might lv 10 + OOB lv 5 still doing 120-129x3 ish dmg with 133 INT.
same goes with OOB lv1 doing 120-129x3 ish damage.

So I guess only INT will mainly effect base the damage of OOB.

unless ofc if the game permits micromanagement…

Yes you can’t move body but your body can still using skill.
Like after use OOB, You move spirit to attack target, Target move toward your body but you can’t move your body away. You can still use any skill for example like heal, safety zone, Deprotect zone at front of your body (where you facing is depend on where your spirit is at.)

Now that’s clearer… :smile:
But still, if monk skillset aren’t an exception to what you just said (about OOB skill limitations) then this class offers nothing more than mobility for full-circle monks… *sigh :disappointed:

I can’t say for Sadhu circle 2 skill though because I don’t have one.
For PVE…

Safety zone + OOB > Spam spirit normal z attack have attribute for 10% chance to give Def down to target > use various skill from other job you have with your body because monster will talk toward your body anyway and they’ll be in you body skill range.

You can also use OOB as fast warp (Prakriti skill) to escape or reach target.

OOB move speed and atk speed is very fast. One attack hit will do damage 3 times. attack can also spread to nearby target. Only problem is you have to be careful to not let your body get hit or spirit will return to body. While use OOB your Def will be decrease too so it’s hurt.

I think sadhu is a best combo with krivis

some pt grinding

I was test it in KR TOS 3rd beta. I can send you pic if you want to see. @_@

@arkgolf nice video!

Nice combo ark! @_@!

Yup, best mobility class within the cleric tree