Tree of Savior Forum

SAD 2H sword class

SW3>BA3>HI3>DOP3>SHI>NAK MUAY
rank 14 Perfect Doppel
…fck life haha

I just love high3, but know that barb3 is better, even if it still bad when compared to other swd class such as cata or lancer.

I just felt cheated with high3 armor break. Fletcher 3 break armor 20% with low downtime. Not gonna talk about musket :expressionless:

3 Likes

hi3now 10%armor break
test with hit to player pdef 7000 after hit pdef 6500 … 3s…
yes too low not 100% armor break same b4

skull swing now is a joke…

Doppel is so bad until there is a velcoffe 2handed sword +16 in market at 200m

lol, you are right. (or are you actually Runez??)

even if you have to golden socket this thing, it’s actually pretty cheap No resell value though.

It’s several tiers better than my +16 primus

i not runez , but that sword is very attempting… but i am using solmiki two handed sword +16 with 36crit rate awakening… that velcoffer sword only provide extra 650patk and 2 extra slot than my solmiki…

I bought it, should be a nice upgrade I guess

In one hand it would be nice but think again
R6 Doppel
R7 Doppel
R8 Doppel
R9 New 2h (C1)
R10 New 2h (C2)

R??? New 2h C3 ?

Doppel 3 is too good to be left out, and if we get a NEW nice R8 2handed swordie class, it would be either a 1-2 circle filler but then they will drop something to make C1-2 look worthless if u dont get C3 as well
I don’t want to deal with those decissions

Better solution: Make a new Hidden Class, 2handed sword oriented, as the best filler, so that way we can go:

Doppel 3 > New Hidden > Shinobi
Doppel 3 > New Hidden > some Rank early filler circle that we left behind (highlander, swordsman or even corsair)
Doppel 3 > New Hidden > Whatever the F*** you want

1 Like

R10 pacth Dark Ages of doppel

not wanting to tease (too much) but it is interesting to see doppels cry the same tears that we fencers cried before

frankly, I believe the new 2h class is coming, and I suspect it will be focused on Iaido (居合道). Yeah, I know that Iaido is not really a combat lesson, but the Iaido fantasy is something very used on some samurai romances

Scroll below to doppel section

10 AOE ATK RATIO MTFKER

3 Likes

That’s with the new hitbox sizes too, (including the Cyclone extra increase) which makes AAR more useful.

1 Like

if dop shi
cyclone c3 att must lv11cyclone, Worth Fro skill point ???
y i feel useless fro this cyclone att if use point too much
if clear mob yes cyclone will good
but boss fight if useskill point fro redel or zornhau will can deal dmg more than cyclone lv11+ or not?

I’m fine with leaving cyclone level 1, I’m more happy with redel and zornhau hitting more since I already switched out my centaurus for velc content

I might just do HL3 Barb 3 Doppel 3 because I really want to move away from shinobi already

Yeah it’s only double the radius…unless it double the attack cycle :drooling_face:

that min crit chance 10% !! finally some love for doppel.
Even with the upcoming attribute, I will put cyclone remain as lvl 1. =X

falcon min cri chance 30% …
doppel +10aoeatk (only doppel class skill)fro 20% different min cri falcon att
maybe Worth …or not, doppel skill very want aoeatk Really ?

it was a attribute and cost no skill point , i don’t see any point to not learn that "Tough " attribute