Tree of Savior Forum

Sacrament & Last Rites Crowd Data Sourcing

yeah only lvl 1 LR will do

when the 40% triggers the sac hit is increased also to the old value of the LS hit (coincidentally)

Thatā€™s just what math tells me :smiley:

Just tried taking LR from lvl 1 to lvl 2 and thereā€™s aboslutely no change.

Neither to holy property attack, nor to damage, nor to the 40% hp bonus.

Higher LR level only gives more duration.

EDIT:

Excel file link:

4 Likes

Conclusion:
Last Rites = Sacrament * 1,25
Last Rites (40% Trigger) = Last Rites * 1,2 = Sacrament * 1,5
(simple rounding is involved)

Those two skills work exactly the same way: they provide +Additional Damage and +Holy Property Damage

Iā€™m just not sure about the properties.

LR 1 will do but once you fall down below 40% hp, LR will give the bonus till itā€™s duration ends. So with a higher level LR youā€™ll last through the bonus longer (without having to drop to 40% hp again)

i think its better to get LR lvl1 and magnus lvl 4 for additional dmg. atleast thats what i will do

thanks, iā€™ll try to organize a conclusion for this later after work :smile:

1 Like

i would assume ā€œFirst htā€ is your normal attack right? just for completeness, whatā€™s your First Hit damage with no buff using the settings from your test?

I canā€™t check now because the server just entered a maintenance. But I believe it was plain 1 damage without any buffs.

Well, like I mentioned before, I considered LR hit to be just the last hit to show up. And the ā€œfirst hitā€ is literally the first hit to show up. So yeah, Itā€™s my normal (physical) attack.

The first hit might be suffering some armor penalities since Kowaks are leather armor and without any weapons your damage is bludgeonā€¦ soā€¦ 50% less damage on the first hit probably.

The rounding is quite strangeā€¦ so those are the values without rounding:
The values in the columns (2-4) refer to additional damage and holy property damage as theā€™re always equal
LVL of Sacrament ā€” Sacrament ā€” LR ā€” LR 40%
01 --- 12 --- 15,00 --- 18,00
02 --- 15 --- 18,75 --- 22,50
03 --- 18 --- 22,50 --- 27,00
04 --- 21 --- 26,25 --- 31,50
05 --- 24 --- 30,00 --- 36,00
06 --- 27 --- 33,75 --- 40,50
07 --- 30 --- 37,50 --- 45,00
08 --- 33 --- 41,25 --- 49,50
09 --- 37 --- 46,25 --- 55,50
10 --- 40 --- 50,00 --- 60,00
11 --- 44 --- 55,00 --- 66,00

Additional Damage = extra line of damage
Holy Property Damage = added damage to every line of damage

So lvl 1 Sacrament and Last Rites will result in 12 additional Damage, 15 additional damage and 27 holy property damage
Lvl 10 Sacrament will result in 40 + 50 additional damage and 90 holy property damage.

Looks about right: decimals 0,50 or more gets rounded up; 0,49 or less gets rounded down.

Except for LR 40% at sacrament 7. Your prediction says 45 and my testing showed 46ā€¦ But it could be just my mistake copying the number.

iā€™m not rounding because there was one case where 0,5 got rounded downā€¦
Rank 3 I think

Oh yeah true. It did get rounded down.

Well, I have no idea then.

Could be just hardcoded values too, rather than a % off sacrament. Lol.

maybe it has something to do with the number oscillations :smiley:

I believe the values to be subtracted by 3 because of mobā€™s defense.
I have exactly 140~140 physical damage. And kowaks have 143 defense.

So I guess I was doing -3 damage but since you canā€™t deal negative it was just going to 1 damage.

Now when I got the sacrament buff alone at level 10, I dealt exactly 37 damage on my first hit, which is precisely the -3 negative I should be hitting for.

Not sure if thatā€™s how it should work for holy property damage (since it should ignore defense I suppose?) but it sorta makes sense to follow that logicā€¦

additional damage ignores defense (so the sac and lr hit shouldnā€™t be influenced by that)

But the additional damage from SAC only applies to the SAC hit.

See, on this table:

Itā€™s pretty clear that the first hit is getting +40 damage and the second hit +80 (+40 from holy and +40 from additional)

But the first hit is also getting subtracted by 3 (mob remaining defense).

Yes, lvl 10 sac = 40 base damage from sac and +40 holy property dmg to every line

every additional line (speak additional damage) is ignoring defense

Yes but my question is: shouldnā€™t the +40 holy property being added into the first line be ignoring the mobā€™s defense? Why is it getting subtracted by 3?

no, the first hit isnā€™t ignoring defense: 140+40 - 143
only the additional lines ignore it