Tree of Savior Forum

Chaplain and Cleric3 queries - how does blessing, sacrament and LR work in detail?

Hi guys,

I have a chaplain at 210 right now. With the launch of the new rank 8 classes, there seem to be hope to continue as one due to the introduction of a new close-combat style Inquisitor!

Well anyways my issue now is with allocation of Chaplain skills which since day 1 caused me much trouble.

My build is Cleric2>Priest3>Chap>X
I intend to finish off with Cleric3. Added healing power for my team + better safety zone provides better options than the current Rank7 classes IMO.

-PvE oriented person, ignore pvp for now.

I have a couple of question thou, with regards to certain skills.

1. hows sacrament damage like? similarly, hows last rites? Is it worth taking a buff slot at end game content when other buffs such as Chronos’ haste and quicken are far superior? Im thinking of having 0 sacrament, so that mean my last rites will work based on a level 1 sacrament stat instead?
  2. How does blessing work actually? A) it adds additional damage at the end of each ATTACK. Or B) it adds additional damage to each line of attack, the same way elemental property damage works? (i have a feeling its A, but im hoping its B :x )
  3. What should a comfortable level of Revive be for teamplay? I guess 1 (2 with DM) is too low?
  4. For cleric3s out there, is guardian saint practical and useful?
  1. Sacrament & Last Rites Crowd Data Sourcing

When you reach endgame, Sacrament and Last Rite are only useful for you because everyone will be spamming skills.

1. Every hit will be Blessed. So if Fireball hits 20 times, each hit will receive Blessing effect

2. I have Revive 5 so I’m biased lol but 2-3 should be enough. Lvl 1 is okay but you gotta make sure to Heal them up asap so they won’t kiss the floor again.

3. Current Guardian Saint is okay for perks (sp and stam. recovery) so probably aim for GS lvl 1-2 so it won’t fade as quickly. Before patch, though, it sucked.
    I have Cleric 3-Sadhu 1 (RIP, on hiatus) but I can say that people pick Cl 3 for Heal 15 and Cure 15. Cure is sooo good for bossing, and it’s Holy to boot!

Oh cool! Means multi-hit skills will benefit greatly from it.

Means to say using the fireball example

Each fireball tick will also proc sacr + LR? And add blessing on top of that too? :open_mouth:

Sacrament and Last Rite essentially provide elemental property attack. I don’t know the math but, yes, elemental property is added to the calculation of skills. It’s negligible but still good because every little bit of damage helps. It’s unfortunate that we have buff limit so Daino is mandatory here if you still want to spam those two.