Tree of Savior Forum

Sacrament & Last Rites Crowd Data Sourcing

It’s quite amazing how the numbers oscilate.

I have no idea why the SAC hit doesn’t oscilate with both SAC and LR at 100% HP but it oscilates when HP is below 40%.

I think the Sac hit and LR hit are mixed up in your tables (left side only)

It seems LS works the same way sacrament does. It does just have a higher base dmg und scales slightly better (not even 1 per lvl better)

the 40% buff seems to increase the LS buff by 20% (with rounding)

I thought that as well, maybe the numbers switch orders when the 40% buff triggers?

I’m just considering the LR hit to be the last number displayed.

yeah only lvl 1 LR will do

when the 40% triggers the sac hit is increased also to the old value of the LS hit (coincidentally)

That’s just what math tells me :smiley:

Just tried taking LR from lvl 1 to lvl 2 and there’s aboslutely no change.

Neither to holy property attack, nor to damage, nor to the 40% hp bonus.

Higher LR level only gives more duration.

EDIT:

Excel file link:

4 Likes

Conclusion:
Last Rites = Sacrament * 1,25
Last Rites (40% Trigger) = Last Rites * 1,2 = Sacrament * 1,5
(simple rounding is involved)

Those two skills work exactly the same way: they provide +Additional Damage and +Holy Property Damage

I’m just not sure about the properties.

LR 1 will do but once you fall down below 40% hp, LR will give the bonus till it’s duration ends. So with a higher level LR you’ll last through the bonus longer (without having to drop to 40% hp again)

i think its better to get LR lvl1 and magnus lvl 4 for additional dmg. atleast thats what i will do

thanks, i’ll try to organize a conclusion for this later after work :smile:

1 Like

i would assume “First ht” is your normal attack right? just for completeness, what’s your First Hit damage with no buff using the settings from your test?

I can’t check now because the server just entered a maintenance. But I believe it was plain 1 damage without any buffs.

Well, like I mentioned before, I considered LR hit to be just the last hit to show up. And the “first hit” is literally the first hit to show up. So yeah, It’s my normal (physical) attack.

The first hit might be suffering some armor penalities since Kowaks are leather armor and without any weapons your damage is bludgeon… so… 50% less damage on the first hit probably.

The rounding is quite strange… so those are the values without rounding:
The values in the columns (2-4) refer to additional damage and holy property damage as the’re always equal
LVL of Sacrament — Sacrament — LR — LR 40%
01 --- 12 --- 15,00 --- 18,00
02 --- 15 --- 18,75 --- 22,50
03 --- 18 --- 22,50 --- 27,00
04 --- 21 --- 26,25 --- 31,50
05 --- 24 --- 30,00 --- 36,00
06 --- 27 --- 33,75 --- 40,50
07 --- 30 --- 37,50 --- 45,00
08 --- 33 --- 41,25 --- 49,50
09 --- 37 --- 46,25 --- 55,50
10 --- 40 --- 50,00 --- 60,00
11 --- 44 --- 55,00 --- 66,00

Additional Damage = extra line of damage
Holy Property Damage = added damage to every line of damage

So lvl 1 Sacrament and Last Rites will result in 12 additional Damage, 15 additional damage and 27 holy property damage
Lvl 10 Sacrament will result in 40 + 50 additional damage and 90 holy property damage.

Looks about right: decimals 0,50 or more gets rounded up; 0,49 or less gets rounded down.

Except for LR 40% at sacrament 7. Your prediction says 45 and my testing showed 46… But it could be just my mistake copying the number.

i’m not rounding because there was one case where 0,5 got rounded down…
Rank 3 I think

Oh yeah true. It did get rounded down.

Well, I have no idea then.

Could be just hardcoded values too, rather than a % off sacrament. Lol.

maybe it has something to do with the number oscillations :smiley:

I believe the values to be subtracted by 3 because of mob’s defense.
I have exactly 140~140 physical damage. And kowaks have 143 defense.

So I guess I was doing -3 damage but since you can’t deal negative it was just going to 1 damage.

Now when I got the sacrament buff alone at level 10, I dealt exactly 37 damage on my first hit, which is precisely the -3 negative I should be hitting for.

Not sure if that’s how it should work for holy property damage (since it should ignore defense I suppose?) but it sorta makes sense to follow that logic…

additional damage ignores defense (so the sac and lr hit shouldn’t be influenced by that)

But the additional damage from SAC only applies to the SAC hit.

See, on this table:

It’s pretty clear that the first hit is getting +40 damage and the second hit +80 (+40 from holy and +40 from additional)

But the first hit is also getting subtracted by 3 (mob remaining defense).