Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Temporary Relocation Notice

Merge SA with both NA make a mega HUE server

hue hue hue

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I have other responsibilities rather than wasting my money on a game. I just fkn love free tp from events lol

Hope the staff says something about silute situation, I really miss playing with low ping :’(

1 Like

dyx out for silute,never forget

1 Like

Up /atleast20characters

1 Like

no news on silute relocation. i stop play

1 Like

Honestly, people stopped caring about this game just like imc.

1 Like

I quit TOS for this too, so sad :cry:

1 Like

People don’t forget.

Bring back SIlute to SA.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis

1 Like

A reminder of IMC’s customer service level…negligible.

Is it that hard to give the community a yes or a no, rather than nothing?

3 Likes

still w8ing soon i’ll bake a cake for first year anniversary of the “realocation”

2 Likes

This is really sad :< The game is awesome! But with a ping that high, I’m getting depressed. Actually, some times I get to the point that I have to stop playing this game. And in fact I did not stop, but I have a lot of ‘pauses’ in a month. And most of it its because I get disconected and I’m too bored of restarting the game over and over by disconects. Or even lag, that make me crazy!

What is going on is: IMC payed for some servers on NA( Klaipeda, Orsha and Silute). But they just got the silute in case Klaipeda and Orsha could not handle the NA players. And then got a TEST PERIOD on a SA server. The TEST PERIOD ended and they realized that the third server(SILUTE) they got for back up the NA player base wasn’t really necessary. So they did not made a contract ( $$$$ ) with the SA server and used the third server they got for backup(SILUTE) to alocate the SA player base.
So… They are probably waiting for the contract of SILUTE ends. So they MIGHT THINK about making a contract with the SA server.
Thats all about money.

I know that I might saying bullshit, or that people might have already said that. But thats what I think. They made a mistake on the contracts with the NA, SA servers… and we are paying the price. They are just trying to profit on this situation… Its reasonable for the IMC. But its COMPLETLY AWFULL for the players.

They should think about their players… They should think about SA players :<

I bet their QA doens’t have to test the game in higher ping situations, cus if the QA had to do it…they would quit their jobs :stuck_out_tongue:

BUMP!

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the only “relocation” we get in the future is merging with Orsha/Klaipeda servers. So disappointing.

1 Like

The funny thing is that NA players are playing on SA server to pay alot less in cash itens, since they know that it will never come back to SA. HAHAHAHA freaking hate IMC

P.S: Also, this rank 8 patch broke almost all quests in the game. OMG

5 Likes

Rank 8 almost brought me back to the game, but I quit again before I even left town… I’ll never play it again as long as the ping still around 200~300 for SA community.
It’s sad to see a game that good being destroyed for a whole community by IMC.
Even using pingzapper or any other tunnel app is not even close to what it was before they moved the server.
I really wanted to play it, but there’s no way as long as this “temporary” relocation continues…

1 Like

huehuehue

ya’all been IMC’ed~

2 Likes

everyday is a diferent IMC’d

2 Likes

I’ve quit after 1k hours of game like 3 months ago, still hope that Level up at least returns the partnership with imc in future.

3 Likes

and??? nothing more about the server back in brazil? so many people leaving the game and you have nothing to say…

1 Like

Yeah, if I understood correctly, they are not even planning when to start planning this. Correct me if I’m wrong with my definition of the answer below

They answered today (10/18/2016), I think we must forget about it coming back this year.

3 Likes