Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Temporary Relocation Notice

1 year [NA ]Silute Aniversary o/
and no BR Host

These people sure have been keeping up this DDoS for a while.

2 Likes

Bring back silute !!

Caras, não vai voltar nunca isso, desistam desse topico :v:

flw vlw

Pote até nao voltar. Mas é a prova do que nós queremos.

Please IMC, take the example:

3 Likes

Vocês são mt inocentes asuohdasuod fizeram esse sv SA pq os americanos são xenofóbicos e odeiam os br, qm jogo no começo lembra dos gringo xingando a gnt no SHOUT

Nunca mais vamos jogar com píng baixo esse sv foi feito apenas para separar.

4 Likes

Concordo. Esse server nunca vai voltar. Mesmo tendo a maioria dos players hoje em dia.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz awaiting

1 Like

Bring back silute!!!

1 Like

Guys, I’m not logging in for quite long… now when I login it ask for new team name… what happen to my old character? Do I need to play from start again???

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

Are you sure you’re on the right steam account?

I’ve made friends at Klaiped and Orsha. Then I transfered to the SA because of the better ping that they said we would have. In the end… Just lost contact to the friends that I’ve made.

Tibia made an Brasilian server and they got the same issue with DDoS atack and the fact of the brasilian server structure could not protect by DDoS. They have transfered the server to an american server and TOOK JUST DAYS to put the server back to Brazil once more. The problem has been fixed.

Cipsoft, Riot games and so on have their problems… But they are TRYING, answering, WORKING WITH their players. Not to mention that they have brazilian server.

Atention to the players is just so simple to give, maintaining us informed of the plans. Or if there are not any plans, let us know!

I’ve quit tos for a long time. From time to time I come to the forum to take a peek. Or into the facebook groups. I also log into the games and check if there is something new(The last time I tried to come back I took on commanderLoad Fail at my face, then I’ve forgot about it)

The fact is: Problems will appear from time to time. MMO are really hard to maintain. But IMC, you got brazilians that are still playing and care about the game(which is a really nice game), at least, we should know what we can expect for the near future.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max

Ok, I think there is something wrong with my Steam acc. Suddenly all my progress in Steam is gone :expressionless:

i came back to the game after 5 months, and still no reubication for the server… cmon guys this is a joke and a lack of respect for the players that are still playing :disappointed: at least make some presence in the forum to clarifiy something @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

I’ve made friends at Klaiped and Orsha. Then I transfered to the SA because of the better ping that they said we would have. In the end… Just lost contact to the friends that I’ve made.

Tibia made an Brasilian server and they got the same issue with DDoS atack and the fact of the brasilian server structure could not protect by DDoS. They have transfered the server to an american server and TOOK JUST DAYS to put the server back to Brazil once more. The problem has been fixed.

Cipsoft, Riot games and so on have their problems… But they are TRYING, answering, WORKING WITH their players. Not to mention that they have brazilian server.

Atention to the players is just so simple to give, maintaining us informed of the plans. Or if there are not any plans, let us know!

I’ve quit tos for a long time. From time to time I come to the forum to take a peek. Or into the facebook groups. I also log into the games and check if there is something new(The last time I tried to come back I took on commanderLoad Fail at my face, then I’ve forgot about it)

The fact is: Problems will appear from time to time. MMO are really hard to maintain. But IMC, you got brazilians that are still playing and care about the game(which is a really nice game), at least, we should know what we can expect for the near future.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max

Vou upar esse tópico a cada três dias em português mesmo. Não to com muita vontade de me esforçar pra traduzir coisa que eu nem sei se estão lendo mesmo. Mas como brasileiro é uma raça desgraçada que não desiste de nada, quem sabe não dê alguma coisa nem que seja um contato oficial de “Não iremos retornar o servidor para o Brasil nunca”.

You don’t have to worry about player complaints when you don’t have Staff which speak Portuguese.

IMC AINDA TO ESPERANDO HEIM! Manda o Server pra cá de volta!
:cry::cry::sob::sob:

Almost a Year, can’t wait to celebrate this special date.

1 Like