Tree of Savior Forum

[SA Server] Where are the GM?

Dear GM’s,

The community are asking for answer for like hours, the server SA is unplayable. We cant even log in the game, like myself, all my 3 characters are stuck in the lobby screen.

We are not asking for changes, we are asking for answers and solutions. The brazilian community is heaving supporting the game, for this, we deserve answers.

We dont mind if you dont have anything new to share like “We are stil working in the solution”, but please come here and update the thread, keep us informed.

Its pretty bad the way you guys are treating us, every single server got a lot of new players since the F2P, but the SA servers is not just bad now, its being bad since the launch.

Its so sad to hear from players saying that they have a lot of regrets for changing Orsha/Klaipeda for the SA. You are not just losing new players (because at this point all my friends that was waiting for the F2P, they gave up trying to play… and trust me, I’m not the only one in this situation). You are losing an entire community.

So please, I’m not asking for you to just FIX the issues, but to give us some information… I’ll say it again, KEEP US INFORMED!

I love this game so much and I hope you guys understand my point.

@STAFF_Ethan, @STAFF_John, @STAFF_Max, @STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_J

89 Likes

This guys dont care… they allready have the money in their pockets, thats all they care about… SA server is UNPLAYABLE since startup and the only thing they have said about it is that they are working on stability… this sucks

1 Like

Seriously man, cant you see all the similar topics regarding this issue on the frontpage of General Discussion?

“We dont mind if you dont have anything new to share like “We are stil working in the solution”, but please come here and update the thread, keep us informed.”

That ■■■■ right above scares me.

I mind that, i mind that very much.

Not giving feedback to players AND ALSO not having anything new?

Literally what were they doing then?

I am just gonna say that, atleast for SA since i dont play on the others servers, this game is sinking… and sinking fast.

If you are not going to help, please dont say anything, thanks!

9 Likes

Looks like the game is faded to die in Latin America. Too bad because we are probably their bigger market in the western world.

5 Likes

1 dia inteiro bugado, provavelmente não ganharemos compensação nenhuma, IMC cagando e andando pra nós…

costumava dizer q se a LUG abrisse um servidor eu ignoraria, mas com esse descaso, ir pra LUG (caso eles realmente tenham um servidor) é algo a se pensar

obrigado pela atenção IMC, não conhecia vcs ainda, mas ja gosto cada vez menos

6 Likes

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Love it.

Tu entende que a LUG tomaria conta da parte de tradução e suporte, não de correção e manutenção do servidor, logo isso não seria possível, certo?

I’m out. SA server is unplayable, im back to Blade & Soul. First experience with tree of Bugs = Terrible.

Fix those damn servers and give us a news.

2 Likes

não entendo, amor, por isso o “(caso eles realmente tenham um servidor)” =]

mas obrigado por avisar, agora só resta aceitar o desgosto pela IMC

1 Like

a LUG não vai ter moral nenhuma para mexer no servidor, é igual ragnarok com Gravity e o que vai acontecer? vão culpar a lug, se eu fosse presidente da LUG eu quebraria o contrato e não publicaria o jogo aqui…

1 Like

Varena has finally tanked as well. Since the mods are asleep, kittens.

1 Like

ANY STAFF MEMBER PLEASE… come here and tell us anything about this situation
one of my chars are stuck on owl burial ground . to release the game and after a lot of maps still stay offline , it is best to maintain the game offline and free plays only when the bugs and server errors are finally fixed

1 Like

Pois é, a LUG não teria poder nenhum sobre o servidor, ela teria poder sobre a comunidade, os preços, as traduções, e agiria como um middle-man de suporte entre os jogadores que não aprenderam o inglês e a IMC.

1 Like

Pessoal, eu penso da seguinte forma… Todos estamos errando em algo, tanto eles quanto nós também, estamos passando um vexame sim, isso é verdade; mas isso só vai depender deles, mas também temos que ter cuidado no atentar com eles, eu não quero ofender a imc mas se eu pudesse eu também tentaria apoiar ela de alguma forma… Eu ja estudei pouco de programação e entendo o sufoco deles no momento, eles estão lidando com um problemão, pois mexer com servidores não é pra qualquer programador… Vamos tentar ser positivo em atentar eles. Esse jogo já disse tudo sobre a imc. Ótima desenvolvedora. Mas sinto muito, ninguém é perfeito, longe disso…

da uma raiva desses caras q n conseguem compreender que a lug so vai ter LEITURA do banco de dados… ate pra ela resolver sobre um peido ela vai ter que contatar a imc antes de tentar resolver.

Everybody ( almost ) know that it would be coming, but is horrible don’t get any kind of answers…

Cara, não vem com esse papo de white knight falando que você estudou programação e que A GENTE tá passando vexame.

A empresa teve diversos ANOS para resolver problemas com otimização e não fez isso, o jogo tá morrendo na Coréia e o ToS tá sendo moneycow pro competidor do BDO, não vem com esse papo, eles tão fazendo merda atrás de merda, se tu é o típico consumidor brasileiro que aguenta essa porra de boca aberta e quando eles caem com um hotfix escroto igual fizeram com o da otimização (onde você só pode desativar mais efeitos, em vez de realmente resolver o problema) beleza, mas não vem forçar esse sentimentalismo barato e porco não.

10 Likes

Vai pedindo pra poeira abaixar aí enquanto eles forçam qualquer porcaria pela sua garganta.

A comunidade tem que se prontificar e mostrar insatisfação sim, principalmente os que já investiram no jogo como fundadores.

3 Likes