Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Lag on Silute, impossible to play for others than brazilians

I made my own feedback about GTW and end content like pvp and how the delay makes imposible play and I keep waiting for a response (since the SA server was open) about how IMC would improve the conections or make more “fair” for others players that are from out of Brasil. but the only that I see its new p2w content and “pvp events” thats needs a better servers to be played.

I’m from Chile and I meet players from Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico and even Venezuela thats love the game more than I, and hope to play it in fair conditions. but the only way that they have to overcome the top players who farm silver ichors stractions kits on Gem Feud its pay for them, buy silver as RMT to buy them on the market or buy tons of leticia’s cubes to try to get somes.

Im supporting the game since the early acces, when the server was on USA and I consider it an offense to have to endure all this for all this time, especially when comes a staff member and ask about our hardware and conections as if they did not know whats going on abount the problems, and put the blame on us about this conections problems

the problem as I said before, its the constant delay, freez and little rollbacks (like on the video) thats makes imposible play on fair conditions every pvp content, because its almost imposible hit an oponent with any skill due the poor conection on maps/events with more than 10 players at the same time
@GM_Francis

El 2015, cuando habían como 50 mil jugadores, había un rumor de que abrirían un servidor aparte del brasileño, para el resto de SA. Hoy es solo un sueño, no creo haya nada que se pueda hacer a estas alturas.

In 2015, when the game had like 50k players, there was a rumor about imc would open a non brasilian SA server. Today that is just a dream, we have to accept we always will play with more delay.

Hello @javier.mendez

Thank you for your report and providing the video. We’ll make sure to forward this to the development team for further investigation. Thank You!