Tree of Savior Forum

SA Fireemblem's players glitchers on halloween event

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : Sefiros / Rod1234 / AfroKnight

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 04/11 17:00

• Evidence again other day that i have to make a video about a gang glitching on a event. this time these 3 players from the guild fire emblem are abusing a desync glitch to carry each others on gang.

@GM_Francis imc will do something about this kind of players??
@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

some one can answer me that im not losing my time ???
or again IMC wants to reward the glitchers ?

1 Like

hah… The player reporting others himself is clearly abusing dash bug.
He himself provided the evidence.

4 Likes

just “desync” ? hahahaha

2 Likes

I did not understand the reason to say they are hacking just because they are in a group.
Normal and life.

I’m here, looking at the window and thinking about that video… It’s really funny because you just show me how s,h-i-t the IMC server is…

I’ve played that game sometimes getting a partial dsync, it push me back for me previous position, sometimes getting a full dsync, I’m able to read chat but the game doesn’t work and I need to close it.

And now, looking this guy accusing me of using hack just because I’ve got a lot of dsync from a trash server… It’s really funny kkkk

I’ll appreciate if imc ban me just because this, I’ve been trying to leave that game again for a long while but my friends ever make me change up my mind.

@Sefiros here :kiss:

you know that you can notice if you are glitched or not. only when you play with mates you can exploit this glitch to carry them. the half of the “partys” do the same. others even use that cheat program.

i never say hack. glitch ots something that u can do without hack. your abusing a glitch do you know the diference ?