Tree of Savior Forum

SA brennan and Schramm glitching on team. halloween event

always they kill playewrs glitchin and them they go to hide somewhere together. i found them some 2 times on a event and always they glitch together to reach 300 candies

3 Likes

it’s just server’s lag, u can see him sliding to the area lol.

several guild members of “Skyline” go to event together and take advantage of this bug.

1 Like

Meu sonho de princesa era tentar entender a graça de fazer 300 em comboio (pois sozinho não ia CONSEGUIR NUNCA) e ficar matando todo mundo (pois isso é claramente medo de surgir outro 300).

Chega a ser ridículo, junta 10 fazem 300 e ficam matando todos… Essa é a graça do evento? Ser carregado?

-qqqqqqqq

Unico jeito d se fazer 300, ou é em gang ou é em gang, sozinho é perigoso e não rola, e matar todo mundo é pelo forfun e rage das pessoas.

meio pombo, meio frango

its oviusly a glitch. they desync all the time. its not the first run when i see them glitching. thats why i record this. dont try to cover them pls. have some dignity, to accept your mistakes

they glitch again today

pls @GM_Francis do something its imposible play this ewvent with players like these. :sad:

1 Like

You killed me a lot of times and do not want die ? stop create excuses for being noob, this post is totally bulshit,I should call the GM for you, because you create one post for tell lies about me and my guild without evidences, go purchase a better internet its not my fault my ping be better than yours, im playing from rio de janeiro and the server is in são paulo,
you’re not even from Brazil. and about playing with my BOYFRIEND that isn’t against the rules and IF it is ALL guilds diseve ban because everyone do this with friends…

image.

So all of the server is wrong or you is so stupid creating this post’s on forum and doens’t has no friend to do with you ?

by:Brennan

i prefer play this event alone because desycn glitch its something that can’t notice oneselfe and its only able to be exploted by teams, and yeah all the server its wrong a lot of players are reporting players like you because they play glitching like this, is an abuse. so please if you dont understand your fault dont come to abuse me on my tread.

I really hate this event now, make me hate the game, hate the people, hate my ping, at least I only need 1000 more candys to buy the last Atribute points box and never play this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCIKkA3XNZ4 “DESYNC”