Tree of Savior Forum

SA 4/5 Soldier's players gangs and glitching in halloween event

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : Dreift + 3

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 30/10/ 11:00

• Evidenc again a bunch of player of a problematic guild are on a gang and one or two of them are desyc and the others are keepthem them and get the kandies when he kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3bZ5GIKTRU&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

can you tell me where im in this video ? and where is the problem ?

Problem 1 and problem 2

You.

It’s funny how you can see their names and have quests warps all over, everyone else isn’t allowed to. One more case of someone doing something everybody else can’t and getting salty and angry about others doing similar things, like that shinobi abusing dash inside the event. kek

edit: Kuromuko, sorry I jumped into conclusion xD your prints are from the same shinobi I was talking about and the op of the post, he’s abusing shinobi’s dash all week and now provided more evidence of quest warps and being able to see players names. :wink:

The character wearing the uska outfit is not even dreifh character,
But tell us how you do to see the names of the characters inside the event and all these quest warps,
I tried and it did not work.

1 Like

playing with mouse spaming the rigth click some times works but almost ever need a loot of attemps. by the way i cant understand what are people wailing for the quest and the “dash”

stop to edit the images im not even close to you

Thats not matters you was there glitching with your guild mates, exploting the cheat of your partner

Are you crying? Noob, and still want to give of intellectual in other discussions, of old players …
Are you using other means to take advantage and still charge something? Laughs…

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian well guys you have them served to you and even mates of the accused are here being toxic, how about some punishement or should we all exploit as nothing will ever happen?

Edit with paint ? And I’m not going into that event, stop being crazy lol

I see only lag… or do not you know this great event that IMC is bringing?

I’ve seen all the ups and downs of this game since the CBT, but i gotta say this is a new low, i could step down to your level and say how “good” is your english and attack you as a person, but i will not. Second the event is lag and has a lot of problemas everybody knows it, but the hitbox wasn’t even nearby in the second and third hit, first hit is kinda in but can be argued. So could be intentional dysnc and ghosthit box.Third you can be banned for disrespecting not only other mebers of the forum by being toxic but also the GM’s. Fourth yeah my money is on you being friends with Dreifh. i agree with @Kuromuko and @javier.mendez they were very likely exploiting and this is not even a point to say “everybody is” you were caught don’t try to make you sound right by saying others are also wrong anybody exploiting it should be banned to say the least.