Tree of Savior Forum

Running Shot Bug

Looks like it’s resolved, at least on my end. Confirmation from you guys (also about trot & co)? Not having anymore issues since maintenance!

1 Like

It still happens to me, so I make sure to cast it whenever I can. If I cast it after buff is gone and it gets bugged ill end up waiting the cd.

Before confirming entirely you have to wait until sunday, that’s where it starts to happen a lot.

I rarely get this after a fresh maint, which made me think it was ninja fixed,

but no, it wasn’t.

I’ll report back maybe on Sunday/Monday a few days before maint.

1 Like

So it’s not over yet…

Yup but I’m not getting any bugs as of today (friday)

so keep your hopes up, I guess

1 Like

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/dota2_gamepedia/1/1d/Odest_move_14.mp3
Bug is still active. Note that this is not only for RS, but still an issue for RS if you can’t even get it initially to work, no matter how long the duration is, lol

RS key is L1-Y

Tested the bug in town~
It seems that Runnig Shot works more correctly if I don’t have DGS on… It fails more often if my gun stance is activated ? @_@
Or it was pure coincidence.

I don’t think so, never occurred to me a few days after maint, I’m always using DGS.

Yeah, happened to me only once yesterday, so it’s still there

It happens to me for Trot when Im doing Saalus … great job IMC

Can you write down what classes and what type of control all of you are using? Maybe we can find an answer in those, maybe not. Processor too maybe.
I have no problems and never had with rs.

Happens to both of my computers, and a laptop…

Let’s see…
CPU#1:
Intel Core i5-4460
16GB RAM
GTX 970
Windows 10
Gamepad, XBOX 360 Wired

CPU#2:
Intel Core i5 (forgot specific model)
16GB RAM
GTX 950
Windows 7
Wireless Controller, third party

Laptop#1:
HP Omen 15"
Windows 10
8GB Ram
GTX 1050TI
Keyboard

I don’t believe it’s hardware related, because:

It never happens at all after a fresh maint, it becomes very bad on monday though.

Not fps issue either, can happen even on a smooth 120 fps.

Buffs affected that I’ve experienced personally:
Running Shot, Steady Aim

From Others:
Trot, Concentrate.

What I find really weird is that it only affects specific buffs, not all.

I am also having the issue: Running Shot are not applied. I agree with the previous post - it does feel like it’s getting worse with time. Like several days ago it could happen like 1 time out of ten but with the time passing it happens more and more frequently: right now it happens 2 out of 3 times :frowning:
It is not cool and is both breaking the gameplay and pleasure fro playing.

Still active with steady aim and RS.

Cannot confirm for trot/concentrate.

Obviously I am not the only one having this, sometimes people in saalus are complaining too.

RS key is L1-Y.

Hello @Staff_Letitia

Don’t worry, I’ve been talking with the QA team about this but it seems to be happening sporadically and in crowded places?

It happens more frequently the longer it passes from maintenance, and there is no relationship between the map being crowded or not. It just fails randomly.

I just realized this has also been happening to haste as well. There are times I cast haste and I’m the only one in the party who doesn’t get it even though I’m the one who cast it. Sort of the same with the running shot bug, it just happens randomly and I’m not even sure why.

Happened a lot before in klai ch1 storage/market areas. I would keep using haste in the same spot and I wouldn’t get the buff, but I would use it in a diff area in klai and I would get it. Also happens in ET. Not sure where else it happens as those are the few maps I use my chrono in.

No relation between crowded or non crowded areas.

1 - It never (or almost never?) happens after a fresh maintenance

2 - failing randomly starts around friday (a very rare case)

3 - it’s in its worst state at monday, to the point where it would fail 3-5x in a row making your buff useless

not fps related issue, as you can see above I have high fps.

4 - doesn’t happen to all buffs, just specific ones (reported here) like running shot, steady aim, trot, concentrate, haste

1 Like

This is still active by the way

I hope you guys don’t forget about it, minor bug but it’s almost 3 months

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.