Tree of Savior Forum

Rune caster skills details

Is the difference between LV1 and LV5 Ice Rune considerable?

Just a reminder that you retain your current HP when you Transpose/RoG. I may have a max of 100k hp, but I still have like 10k hp www. Your personal Cleric 3 might have to heal you to full every 3~4 minutes.

@please Yes. More duration = more time to deal damage. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the only real difference is the duration
Lvl 1 lasts 10 seconds
Lvl 5 lasts 50 seconds

1 Like

Thanks, I think I’ll max Ice, Justice and Destruction on my Cryokino.

Rune of potection gives 50% CC resist for each rank of cc?

I can test for you if there’s anywhere I can grab a higher level debuff at 240, or if someone can volunteer to test on me in Klaipeda.

Attribute also gives crit resistance scaling off of SPR if anyone wants that info.

Rune of giant can to be share with linker c2 ?

Tried this and nope, it can’t be shared :slight_smile:

Very much! Level 1 won’t give you time to position yourself for an icewall PP combo hahaha

Level 5 however allows you to do two ice wall + PP if you have a Chronomancer 3 in your party. That’s a lot of burst enough to clear the last part of Siaulai if done right.

Question,

Rune of Destruction and Justice both have aoe atk ratio? If yes then how many? Aoe atk ratio is very important for aoe skills.

Destruction has unlimited AoE, it will hit everything, unlike Meteor.
Justice was weird, I can’t tell. Sometimes I would hit 5 small monsters with 3 AoE ratio, sometimes I wouldn’t, it has a really small AoE, and it’s just a terrible skill overall.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the interaction between Pyro flame enchant buff and rune of giants works? Or other chrono buffs?

Rune of protection gives extra 50% of my cc resist or it gives 50% fixe cc resist?

As wiz3-ele3, would you suggest RuneCaster? Or just go as mainstream warlock build?

I am really interested with Giant and Destruction. But other than that, others are…suxk = =… meanwhile warlock just useful for one skill which is dark theurge (dark circle shield). I dont know how to choose anymore =(

Well as for me, Rune of Justice isn’t that bad in itself once you master a little to use it (even if you can still miss sometimes) and with wizz3 so 4sec cast time you shouldn’t have any problem with it. But since you have elem3 you may not need it. Rune of Ice don’t buff most of the elementalist ice skill (only the sort of snowballs that has three charges) so it’s not really usefull for yourself, but it buff every ally in your range too, and with an attribute can slow ennemies hits by your auto atk, so there could still be a little usefull maybe. Lastly rune of protection is mainly pvp/gvg.

Sorry for necroing, but thought it better than starting another thread about it.

With runecaster’s skills changes in kToS, I’ve decided to give it a try.

i’d just liek to know if anyone’s tested whichrank debuffs can rune of protection potentially prevent. Does it affect kino’s raise/magnetic force, PD’s incineration and sword’s ropes (arrest/hook)?

Thanks in advance