Tree of Savior Forum

Royal Mausoleum Constructor's Chapel Floor 2

as far as I know, the secret numbers don’t show up if the puzzle has been solved. Most of the time, at least for me, it’s already solved.

I may be wrong about this, I didn’t pay attention for the most part.

I’ve solved it and it stayed open for quite a while/ So yes, most of the time it’s solved.

The real WTF is that jumping…

Ironically enough, there’s nothing on the other side of that jump.

1 Like

WUT?! No hidden treasures large enough to feel like Scrooge McDuck?! Nooooo~~~

I feel that’s the case, but have you got there? At least the 100% completion bonus would be useful for me.

The “Flask of the King’s Voice” is used for the event that occurs at the Prayer Room every 2 hours.
The paths leading to the Chapel Altars will be blocked by smoke. This is where you use the Flask and walk up to the smoke. Numbers appear on screen and once you say them in normal chat, the smoke disappears allowing you to go in and activate the Chapel Altar.

Once all Chapel Altars have been activated the smoke leading to the Chapel disappears and inside will be 6 Yellow Maggot Eggs that you can break for a lot of silver, 10k each.

-Bug: Opening the path to the chapel first will bug the event, causing no eggs to spawn and everyone trying to enter into the chapel getting warped back out.

When you activate the light device at Fatama Oratorium a dozen of apparitions begin spawning continously down the stairs for the 300 seconds it takes for the device to activate. After the duration a buff that regens SP will be present in some areas of the map for a while.

You may also jump down from Fatama Oratorium to the Small Hall, but what most don’t know is you can actually jump back up the wall as well from the corner shown below.

There is also a field boss that has a ton of HP. It will drop some silver and a cube that most likely contains an Earth set item for lvl 40 or a Kanseril Card. Supposedly the respawn timer for this boss is 2 hours according to the database, It seems to spawn in the doorway left from the room where the dozen apparitions spawn during the activation of the light device.

As for the Abandoned Altar, I assume the intended purpose was to jump over the gap to the other side, but as stated it just isn’t enough. However, a psychokino may teleport there. It’ll have tons of mobs packed up. If you aren’t a psychokino, you may have a friend pull you up with telekinesis. You need to be in a duel for that.

Edit: Thanks to greenfoxy21 for confirming, with additional movement speed via buffs it should be enough to jump over the gap.

22 Likes

was already confirmed o.o

So I’ve done this with a party however my members were afk in a different map. Their silver is on the floor and I could later pick them up. Do the eggs give 10k each per person or if in a party scenario does it split it for the entire group?

Edit: Yeah you get bonus gold per afk member. Just make sure no one gets it before you do

how to even go here? from mausoleum 1F-5F where to enter? :smiley:

it’s located in different map, in Tiltas Valley, upper right corner of the map

I already enter at the chapel first. That make me can’t get the egg so sad ):

Actually.
You need to have a motion potion on you to increase your movement speed even more.
Or be a pet rider … to jump across there.

The faster you are, the wider your jump gets from a ledge.

I watched some people succed … and gleamed with greed. That area is full of mobs …

AND if you dotn have either, the boots that drop on the 1floor field boss … give 4 movement bonus.
That’s more then enough to make that jump with the soul steps buff.

But that drop is like 10% chance … i have seen one archer who was lucky enough to get thes emovmenet boots, do it when i asked him. Sadly forgot to record xD. Because it was the first few days and i was too hyped ^^.

Dint know there was F12 auto redorcing ingame… sad…

So I did a quick solo run with a full afk party at the Prayer Chapel. Started with 326,430 silver and ended with 495,336.

A total profit of 168,906 silver/around 34k per person for 5 eggs. No one else was inside the chapel besides me. As for the party, 2 were out of the game and the other 2 were at the bottom side of the same map.

Will do more runs to check out yields with different party scenarios.

Your run seems off, with 3 people should be either 150k or 180k profit for all 6 eggs, not in-between? Well whatever, close enough. The max you should be able to get with a full party is 300k if you’re alone there.

Aww not sure what went wrong then
Maybe the 2 people that were signed off werent accounted for

Uhh if that works …

No wonder people had so much silver.
Afk faarming enhanced…

There is also another bug with that event.
If a player is grinding inside one of those blocked rooms, the player will be locked in it until it is unlocked by another player.

Welp, i managed to solve the 2nd floor puzzle to get the bonus stat from the Zemyna statue, but im still lost for the puzzle at the 1st floor.

Any kind soul willing to enlight me ? D:

Multiple old thread xD.

Maybe later ^^.

actually, i reached with a ranger with no speed buffs or movement enhacements and whatnot, took me 5 tries to do it, but if you jump from the border JUST BEFORE falling, you can reach the other side, got 100% of the map checked