Tree of Savior Forum

Royal Mausoleum Constructor's Chapel Floor 2

So I’ve done this with a party however my members were afk in a different map. Their silver is on the floor and I could later pick them up. Do the eggs give 10k each per person or if in a party scenario does it split it for the entire group?

Edit: Yeah you get bonus gold per afk member. Just make sure no one gets it before you do

how to even go here? from mausoleum 1F-5F where to enter? :smiley:

it’s located in different map, in Tiltas Valley, upper right corner of the map

I already enter at the chapel first. That make me can’t get the egg so sad ):

Actually.
You need to have a motion potion on you to increase your movement speed even more.
Or be a pet rider … to jump across there.

The faster you are, the wider your jump gets from a ledge.

I watched some people succed … and gleamed with greed. That area is full of mobs …

AND if you dotn have either, the boots that drop on the 1floor field boss … give 4 movement bonus.
That’s more then enough to make that jump with the soul steps buff.

But that drop is like 10% chance … i have seen one archer who was lucky enough to get thes emovmenet boots, do it when i asked him. Sadly forgot to record xD. Because it was the first few days and i was too hyped ^^.

Dint know there was F12 auto redorcing ingame… sad…

So I did a quick solo run with a full afk party at the Prayer Chapel. Started with 326,430 silver and ended with 495,336.

A total profit of 168,906 silver/around 34k per person for 5 eggs. No one else was inside the chapel besides me. As for the party, 2 were out of the game and the other 2 were at the bottom side of the same map.

Will do more runs to check out yields with different party scenarios.

Your run seems off, with 3 people should be either 150k or 180k profit for all 6 eggs, not in-between? Well whatever, close enough. The max you should be able to get with a full party is 300k if you’re alone there.

Aww not sure what went wrong then
Maybe the 2 people that were signed off werent accounted for

Uhh if that works …

No wonder people had so much silver.
Afk faarming enhanced…

There is also another bug with that event.
If a player is grinding inside one of those blocked rooms, the player will be locked in it until it is unlocked by another player.

Welp, i managed to solve the 2nd floor puzzle to get the bonus stat from the Zemyna statue, but im still lost for the puzzle at the 1st floor.

Any kind soul willing to enlight me ? D:

Multiple old thread xD.

Maybe later ^^.

actually, i reached with a ranger with no speed buffs or movement enhacements and whatnot, took me 5 tries to do it, but if you jump from the border JUST BEFORE falling, you can reach the other side, got 100% of the map checked

They added jump platforms to it.

Now the fun is not there anymore xD…

Anyone can get there~

Mausoleum chapel

Hi, i’ve done thath quest on3 channels, bu there’s no eggs at all. Maybe i done smth wrong? But i used altars, and then light goes to Goddes, and i think thath was correct. thx

Did the smoke and altar activating too (Telsiai server), bottom to top with the chapel’s smoke being the last up (I didn’t use a code on it). Lights started surging from the ground to the chapel smoke, it poofed by itself, I went inside and there were no spawns or anything but the statue.
No other players too.

Wrong. These types of games thrive on community knowledge and secrets, go back to WoW.

Opinions are opinions my friend. But there’s no reason to go back a few months just to rag on someone else’s views and tell them to go back to a game they’ve never played in the first place xD

1 Like

Same problem here. I tried it on a few channels and the eggs don’t spawn. :x

My statement stands.