Tree of Savior Forum

🚨 halp, pls stop me! 🚨

Just buy the peltasta master costume. It’s shaped similar to a fencer’s I think, just differently colored, and, if not, cuter IMO.

Then pick up whatever meta/futureproof cata3 build there is.

lancer costume is fine, make you think of saber from FSN from the preview, its fanservice as cataphract’s zettai ryoki or Dragoon bikini armor. though not as elegant as fencer.

the problem now is the mount if choosing a mounted class.

either buy expensive but still meh penguin that need to eat premium food. or choose from a green 2 legged rat and a green duck-puffin with 4 eyes and legs. the guinei pig is nice supposing i could get to end game as a casual with in guild who will actually let me have one, which the pet will die the next month.

if only IMC makes Cockatrices as mountable pets. they can qualify as standard RPG yellow bird mount.

1 Like

Guinea Pigs stoped dying out a while ago, so a nice guild would eventually let you have one (not everyone wants one to begin with). The problem admitedly would be getting the Alfalfa to feed it as it has to be gotten in Guild Events and then grown in the Guild Hangout.
Penguings do have a regular good, it is 5k but after a point in the game that ammount is a non-issue.
You forgot the recently added to KToS Crow TIt, too:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/1/f/1f2264c90d885685a33f8e198e55776777c1e437_1_690x289.jpg
iirc it has regular shop food, too.

1 Like

oh really, now thats solved it lancer it is, when i return or reroll. either at bird is it cash or the geneia pig. that gonna cost like 2 barrack slots right or can i euthanized the ugly green rat after for a tit or guinea pig to take it’s slot?

have kToS release leaks on Peltast3 costume just incase to mess up my dillema again.

You should be able to erase any and all companions you may have, yes.

1 Like

#FUDDDDGEEE those new cleric skills and classes are SEXY!!!

@Jariu -sempai-tachi kore desu

Y/N?