Tree of Savior Forum

šŸšØ halp, pls stop me! šŸšØ

alright so given that there will be server transfer I might aswell focus on a fencer.

this is a hybrid. IT will NOT be the best at anything or ever was.

In ToS my philosophy of swordsman class should be and effectively be a ā€˜tankā€™, so Peltast2

I also want to have fun chasing people in PvP so Cataphract3

I dont like fencer skills but I NEED the fencer costume.

art by jayceaua

#its pwetty.

2:1 DEX:CON

So i came to this conclusion to fit it all in 1 character. And this retarded hybrid build is what I plan to pursue for my ā€˜MAINā€™. because like everyone else i be making either pardoner or alchemist as alt money makers.

2 modes:

• PvP as a lerroy jenkins 2H spear, no strategy just charge ahead!
  • PvE as a Tank rapier + shield

Thus I am asking for you, scholars and doctorate and PHD of build of builders, to give me a DOUBT to persue this.

@Jariu @Sixaxis @kyubey @itzNiko @PoohVz @Erokhi @Madhatter @Lascoot @lajkonikes @greenfoxy21

1 Like

:cry: lucky for you that you arenā€™t a guild leader.
I will need to play 2 charracter this time.
1 for templar, 1 for shinobi.
P/s: i didnā€™t do any research at all after CBT 2, so i donā€™t know anything about swordman or fencer. So i donā€™t know how to help you :runner:

I see iā€™m not wanted here. :slight_frown:

He didnā€™t love you anymore

^^

Thereā€™S so much wrong here. Donā€™t know where to start.

6 Likes

@PoohVz

your limited only to 10 users to tag per post

@greenfoxy21

well you can start by lecturing me to make right decisions. the build has indecision in mind it wants to be everything but cannot effective in any of those area.

@lindely

your wisdom i may need.

ew no fencerā€™s costume is really ugly

You were alright, until you picked Fencer. Literally ā€œHow to destroy your build in one clickā€.

Good job, sir, I applaud you. Great work of art.

Spoiler function I'm joking, of course.
3 Likes

Oh okay then.

Personally, if you really want a specific costume, why not ask the Staff directly in the suggestions subforum if they planned something for that?

@poohVz Harsh. Funny, but harsh.

I know close to nothing about building a swordsman, especially for PvP, but I do approve the fencer costume.

haha, just a joke then.
Relax.
Those gifs are just too funny :3

i dont think that would happen even if i suggest. it will ruin the game design if anyone can just trade costume. as people like will not take certain classes anymore since we can easily access the costume.

but eventually knowing IMC they might sell a recolor in the far future.

They talked about it b4.
I donā€™t think they gonna do that way

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1 Like

they wont, since it part of game design. What IMC will do is recolors/

male paladin recolor costume(paladin master) is available for other male cleric classes #patriachy

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why not just build fencer instead of Cata? You canā€™t use fencer skills when mounted anyway.

Fencer is good enough in PvP even w/o Cata, especially itā€™s great versus any physical build.

I personally would try hard for pelt2rod3fencer and it looks pretty well for both PvP and PvE. Though itā€™s true that Iā€™m hoping for some Rode buffs)

@xechidna is an experienced Fencer player, so you might ask her as well.

But if you really want this build, then I wonā€™t stop you, itā€™s not bad, just suboptimal.

Fencer is kawaiiiiiiā€¦ butā€¦

As a F2P game I fully expect the costume options to broaden. By a metric ton.

Iā€™m sure there will be something you like ten-times more once they offer it in the shop. Why risk a build that includes a class you donā€™t even want when the fencer costume will just be a generic class-costume down the road compared to the marvels they will offer at a price?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes