Tree of Savior Forum

Every class costume for Everyone!

Welcome yet another random idea of mine(and some time it’s a bad one) xD

IMC do you want money! I suggest you to sell all the class costume in the TP shop ,like for half the price of premium costume.

If I played Archer but want Fencer costume now I can, and you get easy cash. it’s a win-win right? :open_mouth:

@STAFF_John

4 Likes

Cant wait til someone start whinning because he saw a mounted Pyromancer using Impale to snatch him in PvP.

12 Likes

Or a priest chopped him in half with two-handed sword. xD

Even when I like the idea since my main will have awful costumes all time (sad story I know), I think it is an awful idea since you will be losing a unique item that identify you as part of that class… now I could have the Chronomancer costume so I am up for this xD

2 Likes

B-But that would be like a cop wearing a nurse’s outfit.

Chaos! Chaos I tell you!

19 Likes

Chaos = Fun

Mu haha :imp:

You know the other thing about chaos? It’s fair.

7 Likes

Looking tosbase I found some cool Premium Costumes like Swordsman, Peltasta and Paladin Master. I wonder if those costumes are gender locked. I really want my future female Cleric wearing a cool version of the Paladin Master costume.

Currently in ktos premium costume is gender locked :frowning:

Noooooo…

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/random-ness/images/9/9f/Darth_vader_no.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120616003315

Muh dreams are shattered.

Please, no. I like how classes feel unique thanks to their outfits, like in RO.

2 Likes

Think about necromancer … with a Rifle!! if that not called unique , I don’t know what it is.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

This could work as something to implement for April Fool’s, though.

Not really, if it is a hot female cop lol.

Please don’t do this ^. Actually never mind this lol. Need money somehow and it is better than selling some stupid pots that give advantage or make some classes pot dependent.

If there is slightly differences from the original ones yes would be a nice one.

@Senia

2 Likes

id rather the costumes stay base class locked so that in pvp you can atleast tell what class tree your fighting.

3 Likes

I would find it confusing if costumes would be messed up between archer-swordsman-priest-wizard but how about being able to wear all costumes for your class without the need to pick certain rank up to get its costume? Messing up your build just for the costumes isn’t fun, but seeing cool costumes not avialable to your build is saddening.

Imo each rank up should give players all costumes available for their class choice when they rank up, not just the chosen one. For example your archer got to rank 2 and you would receive ranger and quarrel shooter costumes, even if you continue to be archer c2 or even if you pick ranger class you’d still get quarell shooter costume as bonus. But you obviously won’t be able to pick priest, wizard or swordsman costumes as they are not available in your ranking up.

1 Like

no, no and no!
again, NO!

2 Likes

This idea is as bad as suggesting free class change to any class type.
The outfits depicts the character class, and the ranking the player achieved, wonder a newly made Archer wearing a Templar outfit.

2 Likes

Terrible tbh. Different costumes for classes make everyone look unique. If you did that, it would be confusing and most people would look the same.