Tree of Savior Forum

Rogue C3 - Help with Burrow usable skills and build

Ty man, i see we have to wait to someone test it by himself then hehe… i know only 1 person in my server (Fedimian) who went Rogue 3, but he doesnt know what to do either on R8 :frowning:

Archer 3 scout1 rogue 3 build?

2 Likes

The problem is not the build till R7 to me… i made a A1 QS1 R1 Scout 1 … to make use of the skills that are able to be used while burrow… the problem is at R8… Hakapelle doesnt work as u said, and dont like that playstyle (paired with Scout, mount n dismount for example… i dont even know if other archers skills will also make me dismount, just dont like hakka)… and Mergen could be nice cause the lack of AoE, but again, it doesnt work with burrow as u said too, so i would like to use something different like Fletcher (Broadhead Arrow from Burrow could be funny at least, and wait for something better on R9, or even Musketeer or Canoneer if they worked from Burrow could be a funny addition to the build…)

But nobody seems to know a thing about R8 synergies with burrow :S

I know for sure mergen skills cannot be used in burrow. Right after rank 8 was released, some forum users tested rogue 3 burrow + mergen.

Burrow + mount is not possible. All hackapell skills require [mounted] status. So hacka cannot be used with burrow.

If you would like to take a rank 8 class, you cannot use burrow :sweat_smile: The devs have forgotten about rogue, sadly.

Well, if you really don’t need a rank 8 class, you could get falcon1 as party support & support for future ranks.

2 Likes

Yeah falconer could be a good solid option, but i have falconer on my muskteer alreadyt and i would rather wait to see R5+ synergies (if there are any) or take Archer C2 for heavy shot (pvp build in mind) as last option for my build :frowning:

PS: pvp is sad anyway, just funny build (faith proof) XD

if snipe can be use during burrow it will be ton of fun in pvp … :joy:

PS: true sniper always hide… huehue

1 Like

I think hacka pretty good for all archer class because of its attribute, can dash and have sword for sub wepon, since rogue have high crit chance so having a lot of yellow gem is really good

1 Like

using poisons while burrowed is very cruel if you ask me, since r8 isnt good for burrow purposes wugu might do the job.

you could probably be archer3>wugu>rogue3>wugu. would have done this if i knew before that needle blow and wugong gu can be used while burrowed

this build is true to wugushi submaster’s teachings, you do what you have to do to win.

1 Like

Eh.
Well look at Corsair.
If you touch Rodelero or Cataphract in r4 (say you went SwC3) then Rodelero or Cataphract has zero connection to Corsair (except for Montano). So you waste a rank.
So if you’re making a Corsair with Sword C3 you plug in a lower rank class for your R4.

May be sensible to plug in a lower rank class for R8 for Rogue. but TBH I think they just forgot about Burrow (and Backstab :p)

1 Like

yeah, same idie hier, i’m ranger2 scout1 rog3 and planning to pick hacka, for attri, just use feint barrage for dealing dame =)), rogue 3 just for sneak hit and feint =))
P.s: actually i really believe that hacka is good choice for rogue, if u talk to hacka master he ll say hacka is a class using sword, pistol and dagger (!), maybe c2 c3 will have something good for rogue

1 Like

Ty for the replies guys :slight_smile:

Yess Snipe from burrow could be very fun…but i have little faith on that one to work to be honest…

Hakka is not bad from my point of view… but i just dont like it… less when u have circles with skills that make u dismount and hakka requires u to be mounted to cast its skills… just not the way i would like to play the char, but could be viable and fun to others nonetheless…

About Wugushi, it is a very good idea, the problem to me is that not only poisons are easy to remove (simple antidote :S), but also i would have to sacrifice Scout at Rank 4 (if we want C2 afterwards) or add at Rank 8 just for C1… so in the end i would prefer Fletcher C1 at Rank 8 if bleeding works from stealth instead of poisons (we dont know about Wugu C2 synergies anyway, but i would not choose it for pvp as it is)

Corsair is another story (sad one too haha)… i had in mind a build involving Cataphract C1 with Corsair (full CC build)… but yeah i more or less agree with you… if i were the dev, i would have just open-ranks to mix whatever “cocktail” u have in ur mind, with all classes more or less even (faith)…not to force the player to choose this at Rank X but not at Rank Y…and then just forget about it anyway, because all that matters is Last rank classes for its damage…but well that is just the tip of the iceberg, there are so many things i can think that could have made Tos a much better game overall…

So yeah, I would say i feel they have other priorities in mind before fixing its “free” game… sadly i lost my interest and stopped playing as my first game long ago because of the alpha state of the game (many months after “release”) … there are other games after all…and if you are more into pvp… this is just not enjoyable at all from my point o view :S

when class reset comes, i’ll reset my rogue mergen to archer3>wugu>rogue3>wugu2 and let you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit:

kTOS has improved wugushi’s poison debuff from lv1 to lv2 status ailment if youre wugu2/3, i dont know how this will work against antidote but at least oracles lv1 status immunity is negated

1 Like

HI , I have tested burrow + musketeer RESULT = FAIL!

4 Likes