Tree of Savior Forum

Rod>Shinobi>Murmilo PvE capabilities

i must be uninformed then, it says 50% on the skill simulator
if that’s the case pelt 2 is better my bad.
i’d still turn it off before using shooting star.

oh yeah forgot about the critical rate reduction:

After all the nerfs, what is the exact effect and scaling of toy hammer now?

SYNCHRO THRUSTING hop2 it very high damage >skill spear lauge > high kick rod3
cri = 1xxxx (spear+shield)
no cri= 3xxx-8xxx (spear+shield) at skill lv10

I use +9 mega spear and +3didle shield
str 4xx con 1xx

it best skill hop2 and finestra lv10 :smiley:

Can someone tell me what skills work with the clones?

Thrust, bash, pommel, double slash and regular main hand hits - and i’m told kTOS has Slithering, shooting star, and highkick from Rodelero c3 compatibility.

We have that as well, as far as I know.

Shinobi clone skills: swordman thrust, bash, pommel beat, double slash, pelta umbo blow rim blow, highlander crown moulinet, hoplite synchrothrusting, rodelero shieldbash shooting star.

Taken from:

I believe all of them work in iToS atm but i’m not 100% sure (I don’t have a shinobi).

What would you build stat wise for this?

Was that a reply to my post?

I’m a murmillo now and I built my char with ~100 CON and rest into DEX (so nearly full DEX).

It’s not a bad way to build it but the lack of STR will seriously gimp the use of your lower rank skills. As an example, Peltasta’s Umbro Blow would be considerably stronger if you invested in high STR due to all multipliers it gets (330% bonus dmg from High Guard, 400% from Murmillo’s Crista attrib, 100% extra with High Kick debuff, 100% with Slithering debuff, 50% with Headbutt debuff). All those multipliers mean you are getting a lot more than just 1 dmg from each point invested in STR (even if Umbro Blow is a single-hit skill).

Picking STR makes low base-atk skills become considerably stronger (given they have good multipliers to combo with) but picking DEX will benefit more higher base atk skills with little multipliers.

So in short, high STR benefits more Peltasta, Shinobi and Rodelero skills while high DEX benefits more Murmillo skills.

Note that I’m talking about pvm. In pvp you’ll need both STR for block pen and DEX for accuracy (so if you’re a pvp build you’ll need both).

I can’t tell you for sure which build (STR or DEX) would give you more dps spamming all skills you can as fast as you can. I have a feeling STR would have more dps because it benefits a lot more skills than DEX does (even if they aren’t rank 8 skills, they win by quantity).

DEX is still a good option even if it’s not best dps cause it still gives you nice survivability through evasion, though.

I’m planning on doing a SW1>Pelt1>Hop1>Rod3>Shin>Murmillo build.

What is the general opinion of this? I see the advantage in Spears with better AoE Ration stats and Finestra. While Pelt gets High Guard multiplier.

I’m kinda leaning towards the spear build, simply to get more AoE Ratio and because I really like Syncrothrust. And Spears …

Not a bad option! Well, at least in my opinion…

Like I said before, Umbro/Rim Blows are extremely weak without STR. So in my case, in a full DEX build, their dmg are so bad I don’t even have those skills in my hotkey.

From Pelt 2 I only use Swash Buckling 10. High Guard buff for the block rate itself is quite useless since it has no scaling…

So from a DEX build perspective, Pelt 2 or Pelt 1 Hop 1 means you’ll be trading Swash Buckling 10 for Swash 5, Finestra AoE attack and crit rate, and the ability to use spears. Not a bad trade, in my opinion.

But if you were to build high STR, like 2:1 STR/DEX or higher, I would say the loss of Umbro/Rim Blows would probably affect you a lot more.

Did some tests with my physical atk hats.

With 300 less physical atk, the damage from my Umbo Blow + High Guard + Slithering + High Kick goes from 3.8k to 1.9k.

Now, I’m not sure if I’m applying the damage formula correctly, but I believe with Cassis Crista Umbo Blow’s attribute maxed, those dmgs would be multiplied by 5 (since it’s a 400% increase, thus giving you 5x damage).

So 300 less phys atk would make your damage go from 19k to 9.5k on non-critical hits.

Those 300 phys atk could be compared to 300 STR (not points invested, but total STR because of 80% rank 8 bonus). So a build with higher STR would get way more benefits from Umbo/Rim Blow than a DEX build.

Would be nice if some high STR Murmillo with Cassis’ Attribute maxed could test this further.

Thanks for the infos.

Some other points, Syncrothrust also has 280% Multiplier from the Helmet and one if you counter Attack. Though I don’t know if the clones will trigger the counter.

Its Strike damage scales with 5times your shields physical def on top of all the other stuff.

My Towershield has 92 Def, meaning 460 dmg, than you need to add it’s base dmg of Rank 5 which is 336. So the Strike Dmg hit will have 796 base dmg prior to any Physical Atk. With a lvl35 Attribute and on lvl 171 with a Hybrid build, +4 Gears Spear I can do 10-12k crits with Slithering debuff alone against Plate during a Counter. So this skill has some great scaling potential I think. Though I still don’t know the Counter multiplier …

Oh and you can use it with Swords, meaning you can play this build excluding only Finestra completely with Swords, should you not be able to get a good Spear or for example want the Magic Resist from the 290 dungeon sword.

Hi,

(PVE only) Anybody here rolling a pelt2/rod3/shino/murmillo? Was planning on making one with 100 CON rest DEX but was wondering how it plays.

How is the tanking end-game? Do you wish you took pelt3 instead?

I know if you want more tanking go pelt3, if you want more dps go shinobi. I want to go shinobi, but was wondering if pelt2 feels adequate end-game for tanking. Anybody can give a review of the build in your experience? Thank you!!

You can even go 0 con with the right equipment. I am a pelthoprod3shinmurm at level 305 I have 32k hp with 0 con and all dex.

current stat is

Phy Attack 1.1k-2.3k
Def 1.3k ( aspersio + level 1 guardian)
Mdef 1.3k ( 4 x nuale card and mdef gear)
Hp 32k

I can tank most mobs in maps that are on my level range. Usually they deal around 1- 100 damages including mob mages.

1 Like

Does everything other than the 330% damage increase apply to all other attacks? I’d assume if so it’s pointless to go w/ umbro blow, as it’s weak sauce since it’s a low rank skill. Wouldn’t these be better applied to a higher rank attack (aside from the 330%). I’m most likely wrong, I know… just asking. :slight_smile:

How much silver have you sunk into attributes? How strong (attack-wise) do you feel your murmillo is compared to other swordy builds (boss or pve)? Thanks!

I’m usually no.1 in most cases if all my skills hit the boss. There are bosses that moves around so most of my skills might miss before the strike debuff duration runs out or bunshin also runs out.

The burst you deal is the definitely the fastest compared to any class out there that are of equal level and gear to you. (excluding those rich players with 315 gear and above level 5 trans gears)

Damage goes around 700-1m in 1 skill rotation.(Bunshin>Kunai>Slithering>HighKick>Headbutt>Shooting sTar>Synchro>Shield Bash>Scutum hit>Kunai) This skill rotation can be fitted under 20 sec which is the same duration as your bunshin.

This is a popular video about murmillo solo farming 290. I deal around 75% of this guy damage since his attributes are all 70% above and mine is around 50% only. However, my Physical attack is a little higher compared to his.

Maybe around 45m in attributes
(30m in Murmillo [Shooting star attrib in CC, Headbutt debuff, Enhanced Manica])
(15m in hoplite, shinobi and rodelero attributes) all main damage attributes in Shooting Star, Kunai, Shield Bash, Synchro Thrusting, Stabbing, Targe Smash)

if you check tos neet, you can find how much the attributes are.

you need to spend 8.9m silvers to max one cassis crista attribute. and you would probably need to max 3 attributes w/ the pelt rod route.

EDIT: https://tos.neet.tv/attributes?cls=Char1_12&f=1

Does any1 have a full list of which skills clones can copy? i didn’t find anywhere :l