Tree of Savior Forum

Rod>Shinobi>Murmilo PvE capabilities

How this build fares in PvE content ?

The damage on this build is very nice but 3 AAR looks so painfull, is that a problem in higher lvls ?

Should I go for pelt>hop for finestra splash ?

going pelt-hop rode 3 instead of peltasta c2 rode 3 is a great idea because not only that you get increased aoe ratio, you also gain the capability to use 1h spear instead of 1h sword (1h spear is stronger and most 1h spears have bonus damage against medium/large mobs)
yea i would ditch pelt 2 and go hop 1, this is a great idea
i am assuming you mean peltasta c1 hop 1 rode 3 shinobi murmilo, yes this is a great build idea imo for pve content, i love my 1h spears.
pelt c2 doesn’t bring anything really important to the table since rode skills are better used with the clones, for hoplite c1 get lvl 5 stabbing lvl 5 finestra AND LVL 5 SYNCHRO THRUSTING since synchro get increased by murmilo and work with clones.

Yeah but the low AAR problem still remains, how much of a trouble will this be at rank 8 maps ? Can you mob high amounts with the new stronger mobs ?

well swordsman have 4 basic aoe attack ratio
with finestra splash you’ll have 7 aoe attack ratio
you can add vubbe gloves for 9 aoe attack ratio, brandish for 11 and i believe the lvl 315 spear does have aoe attack ratio in it too so thats 10.
seems good imo.
If you don’t want vubbe gloves then 7-8 with finestra and spear is good.

Your build will be similar to:

Very high attribute cost.
Note: toy hammer has been nerfed now.

this.
i would focus mainly on the skills that can be used with the clones and being enchanced by murmilo.

Here is a video of your chosen path. Solo play.

I do not agree. So far Catacomb blade is a wonder with this build.
Also missing out on Pelt 2 removes you from having High Guards attributes that give Umbo blow and Rim blow an increased attack of 250%. Also increased by Cassis Crista.

i didn’t say its better, i said its a good option.
All i simply did was explain what hoplite gives instead of pelt 2.
don’t forget that high guard reduces your attack damage by 50% and your crit rate by 50, and rode skills are the ones who should be used with the clones anyway.
You would have to turn off high guard before you use rode skills anyway unless you purposely want to deal less damage.

High Guard is only -10 critical rate and you don’t need over lvl 1. Gives +150 Block.

Both Umbo and Rim have charges and low cooldown.
Just clarifying OP so he doesn’t get confuse by hop1 superior to pelt2.
It’s an option indeed.

Uhh…

High Guard

• Attack decrease 50% -> 15%
  • Attack reduction 15%, critical rate [skill level * 10] reduction -> attack reduction 7%, critical rate [skill level * 6] reduction

i must be uninformed then, it says 50% on the skill simulator
if that’s the case pelt 2 is better my bad.
i’d still turn it off before using shooting star.

oh yeah forgot about the critical rate reduction:

After all the nerfs, what is the exact effect and scaling of toy hammer now?

SYNCHRO THRUSTING hop2 it very high damage >skill spear lauge > high kick rod3
cri = 1xxxx (spear+shield)
no cri= 3xxx-8xxx (spear+shield) at skill lv10

I use +9 mega spear and +3didle shield
str 4xx con 1xx

it best skill hop2 and finestra lv10 :smiley:

Can someone tell me what skills work with the clones?

Thrust, bash, pommel, double slash and regular main hand hits - and i’m told kTOS has Slithering, shooting star, and highkick from Rodelero c3 compatibility.

We have that as well, as far as I know.

Shinobi clone skills: swordman thrust, bash, pommel beat, double slash, pelta umbo blow rim blow, highlander crown moulinet, hoplite synchrothrusting, rodelero shieldbash shooting star.

Taken from:

I believe all of them work in iToS atm but i’m not 100% sure (I don’t have a shinobi).

What would you build stat wise for this?