Tree of Savior Forum

Road to Halloween

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Road to Halloween’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2115

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

no ghostly event. no costume. no theme

really??

ah yes limited time 440 scroll for accessory only a.k.a the karaline that only top 3% of the server have it

there will be
event probably next tuesday
costume probably in 3 weeks if they stay with the rotation

440 is upper limit.you can even use it for lv 1 accesory if you wish

You can even toss* it for lv 1 accessory if you wish.

There is no use to use such powerful scrolls on weaker items. Since for craft Karalien you do not need Drakonas and Moringa Accessories transcended to +10, only enchanted to +10.

Thanks for the info! How can I get the rewards listed in the event’s gift list? Is it automatic when I log in or do I need to participate in an event? I’m new and really like this game. TYIA :smiley:

turn out you are a lil smart

stop babbling about something you dont have.just accept the godd*mn freebie and use it for any accesories you have if you cant craft karaliene in the next 30 days

I logged in but did not receive the gifts from the event. What do I need to do?

EDIT: Arrived through mail now, got it!

Oh, yeah… let me use on my moringponia acessories… oh wait:
Well, its free soo i will not hate speech. It still could be better.

do you expect me to say “wow he got karaliene, and its t10 wow” ?
cause idgaf hahahaha
im here to slam the truth that majority of server will end up use it for any accesorries they have when its expired lol
sorry im not such ungracious hypocrite like some ppl above

1 Like

Sorry (not sorry) for not being a lickboots, Mr. Not-such-hypocrite Truthslammer.

event came weaker for us, in Korean they won for 5 or 7 days and there were many prizes such as Trans for the whole set practically.

why are you hating before the event starts?

1 Like

Karaliene?
I said, moringponia because it is moringponia. :tired:
And as an extra i do not even have an Ark because i got a total of 0 arch stones from the drop release up to this day, doing the weekly content.

Darling, we are not properly hate speeching. I just made a joke (sarcasm to be more precise) about buddy comment and the other dude just freaked out.