Tree of Savior Forum

Road to Ep.12-2: Special Gift

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Road to Ep.12-2: Special Gift’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2181

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Ahh nice, finally an update. Hope this means it will come next week. Anyone care to remind us what exactly is within this update? xD

New quests. And maybe some balance patches hopefully…
The only thing I fear is the “no more TU in DCP”, because once this one hits, it’s one more “fixed parties - whale content only”.

1 Like

it literally not whale content?
get dysnai and goddes/demon armor, at this point if you still dont have it you are not playing the game.

1 Like

TU has never removed from DCP i believe.

1 Like

But that is not a scroll, the player has the proper class

Anyway, anything about 64 bits?

2 Likes

if i recall correctly, the change was no skill scrolls in DS, not DCP

So Challenge mode Reset Vouchers and Sandra Magnifiers are the so-called “SPECIAL GIFT”??

not sure whats special about that…

Aleluia IMC! Nada como uma atualização a cada 4 meses num jogo que nem online é!

O 13-1 vem quanto? 2022? Patch 64 é lenda?

good god you guys complain about everything

Im happy just by getting the updates, specially once we get the 64 bits

1 Like

Okay…but tell me we won’t have to wait 2 more months after this for EP13… :disappointed:

3 Likes

Just relax, tou haver a bunch of New ■■■■ to farm

Is nintendo 64 finally coming to iTOS?

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly the change, it was either on the TU skill… or they simply changed the type of mobs on Vienibe map. In the latter case, as demonstrated on the vid, people just switched to one of the new maps for DCP. We’ll have to see…

Because you no longer able to do DCP and DS on ep12 maps when ep13 arrives.

On this particular new map, all the mobs is Devil and Mutant and the map size is relatively smaller compared to the other ep13 maps.