Tree of Savior Forum

Ritsu's In-Depth Guide to Psychokino

you CAN hit all 16 ice wall tiles without fox shikigami but it requires a very specific placement

Here have a quick schema :

it’s only possible in diagonal, in straight line you can only hit 14 tiles max without the fox.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I did not know that. If that’s the case, what else can I sub Onmyo with?
Thanks for the tip

imo even without that onmyo is still the most optimal 3rd job for cryo kino because even with the strategy I showed you still gain the effect of proccing ice wall with gravity pole thanks to fox shikigami, the massive aoe damage it has, the CC with tiger and wood shikigami, and the synergy with rod usage between cryo and onmyo.

Other choices would be tao (with arts), pyro or sage. I personally play pyro cryo kino and it’s still fun to play even though the fireball x5 + PP combo has been deleted by IMC

2 Likes

You can actually use hell breath with Icewall but it surprisingly melts the wall faster XDDD. It has a nice damage when you place the boss in the middle of the icewall … frying while getting frostbites …

Another thing … Featherfoot Kurdaitcha also goes well with Icewall …

Frost Pillar > Kurdaitcha under the boss > icewall … then just watch as it kills itself …

Hello, everyone. I’ve returned to ToS and updated the guide. Feel free to use it again.

If you liked the guide, please consider visiting my blog. I write guides and other informative posts such as details about new updates and such. The majority of posts there never make it to the forums, so I highly recommend checking it out.

5 Likes

Not sure if this is not mentioned or i just missed it…
Raise resets Heavy Gravity(w/ arts) duration. Can have up to 9 sec heavy gravity if used correclty. (Cant do full 10sec coz of animation)

It was only mentioned how it worked with Misrus Staff under Heavy Gravity’s skill details. I added the information in. Thanks for noticing :’)