Tree of Savior Forum

RIP Mystical cube, what now?

I am hesitant to have them fix this issue. It pains me to imagine the bugs that may go wrong…what if they made it so the wait is 42 hours or if they accidentally added expiration times to the mystical cube. Unfortunately, I can see such mistakes happening.

1 Like

well wait for 2nd practonium

Don´t even bother with these weapons…get a vacation from this game (there is nothing to do endgame anyway plus xxx number os bullcrap and wizard still is a mess with weapon or not) and when the new rank arrives you get something better…

4 Likes

never played archeage, black desert or rift i see:D

It’s not a matter of waiting for a second practonium or not, orange weapons requires 2 practoniums each.

The point is that in order to progress in this game you NEED that item yes or yes, I don’t know about the other classes but at least as a wizard is impossible to kill mob with 400k of HP while your damage is 1.

Losing the chance to get this item due to time expiration escapes from common sense. Makes sense for them since there are these gachas where you can have a practonium with minimal chance of course, $$$$$ before players, $$$$ above all.

1 Like

now we laugh huehueuhe

got 2 pracs(2 characters cube) in less then a week opening time.
guess im lucky.
no complaints here.
huhuhuuh

I’m opening my mystical cube for 3 weeks now, without practonium. I’m really careful to always reassemble the unstable cube, as I know lots of people (here and ig) who lost their unstable cube due to the time limit expiring. Also being strong-willed about it as I know the practo will come from reassembling, and not from opening the mystical cube itself - so the exciting thing is reassembling, not opening.
BUT, I really see NO REASON to put that 5h timer on the unstable cube! Almost didn’t dare to reassemble first time, as I didn’t even know what that timer means, and I knew to be careful. So the timer really makes NO SENSE to me! And I’m not even affected (so far) by this terrible mechanic.
I say: REMOVE THIS STUPID TIMER AND REASSEMBLE ALL TIMED OUT CUBES - hope you all kept the remnants^^
@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

make a sup corona 15 and trans it. It should cost less than a prac O_O…, but rip to you. that’s all i can say :head_bandage:

Only 64 people were punished and only for opening the mystical cube, who knocked down channel, did spread of the command, doubled blessed shard, did refinement, doubled money, applied trancendo with percentages stalls and did roolback goes out unpunished, they preferred to punish some and ignore others

I guess the expiration timer on the unstable cube is one of those Gimmicks in which logic is supposed to be applied.
The cube has written on it that it is unstable and according to physics unstable objects tend to break as time passes. So you are supposed to reassemble it asap to get a working cube again. This actually makes sense but then again Earthquake hits Flying targets while Ultimate Dimension does not.

2 Likes

HOW??? this is the first time i heard crash channel can double everything

And that’s why i’m at the target level and still didn’t do the final quest.

This is a draconian(and stupid) method for player retention in an MMO famous for having massive connection/serve rissues.

They should at least make the expired cube refresh with a quest or like 5 TP so people can leave the game for a time when they need to.

2 Likes

please unbann the cheaterrs. we dont need to lose more players, just ban players with +20 weapon with 1 or 3 potential lost(aka SovietHammer)

and give these 7day bann player back thier cube .

2 Likes

Just dont play wizard if you want to get practo. This is tree of meta. chrono sage for wizard or gtfo.

RIP to you. INB4 ppl saying you are retarded when in reality you are just traumatized that you might be included to the ban list if you open practo cube and by chance the channel has crashed.

Just reroll to a swordsman or a cleric then you will be fine or just find a new hobby. Trust me my hair grew back, my hair is black again, I lost my eyebags, I lost my pimples, I became younger, and I feel more human again. kakaka

2 Likes

What if he wants the Prac for Emengarde or Lionhead shields?

UNBAN the cheaters? LOL. Btw, a lot of ppl quit because of channel crashing. I bet more people would leave if cheaters weren’t banned.

Anyways, IMC is returning the cube to them via market, at least that’s what I heard, don’t quote me on that.

On 1 note tho, how do you even let it expired? You had 24 hrs. Not 24 mins or 24 secs. Its 24 hours yo. Are they really that bored to crash it 24/7? The only possible place to have it crashed 24/7 is in towns but there are other channels, you can try different channel and gtfo of it, or just open your timed cube.

You dont go to a supermarket to complain that your food expired because you didnt eat them, do you?~

it’s actually 5hrs on the unstable cube.