Tree of Savior Forum

Rhevisan Bracelet "hidden" Effect mechanic

Thanks for the answers, I was just confused because it stated stack

Are the Ice property ones in the game yet?

If you meant the Anti-Cold, yes. I’ve seen a few being dropped by 217 dungeon mobs.

It works great, i use it on my Doppelsoeldner for TBL and i eat the whole Dark Theurge without worrying to insta die by Warlocks. Now it’s worth to re roll Saalus cube. Call it.

Where’d you find the recipe for Anti-Dark Property Bracelet? Is it true that it drops from mobs of 160 dungeon? Is it easy to drop? Sorry for the questions. XD

You made a thread about it :

I decided to confirm most of these “new items” and yes, it drops from 160dg mobs.
Off-topic: Kabra Boots recipe drops from Crystal Spiders, as well as the boots itself.

You need to update that thread, there’s relevant stuff posted there.

1 Like

Yeah, I just added that one a few minutes ago, got the info from TOSbase, but I just need confirmation before I waste a run there. So it’s true. Thanks for confirming!

Yeah, I got too lazy to separate recipes from crafted/ready equips. XD

Which mob? Any of them?

It’s true =)

/20Characters

Nevermind my post… got a necklace…not a bracelet lol😑

Hey man, how long did it take you to drop the recipe for Anti-Dark Property Bracelet?

I solo-cleared the 160 dungeon a few hours ago for just 1 time and didn’t get any (except talt from boss :smiley:).

Should I spend more of my daily dungeon limit on this? Or do you have a technique/tip? :smiley:

like 5 days, running on 2 alts. It’s rare, but not very rare. Just kill every mob, eventually will drop.

Alts is the best way to get that recipe, unless you want to waste vouchers. Another way is plainly buying the crafted bracelet, but i doubt people would sell it. Don’t give up.

Yeah, I’ve been constantly checking the AH for one but no luck.

My alts can’t solo sh!t hahaha so I guess I’ll just waste 1 run per day on that dungeon. I still need the silver and exp from the virtov dungeon.

Maybe when I no longer get decent exp from 240, I’ll do all 3 full runs on the 160.

Does the cocatrice from the nests drops the recipe? It can be a nice place to farm over there.

I’ve dropped Slightly broken Anti-Dark property Necklace from Cockats so far, so i would assume they also drop the recipe as well, i’ve yet to confirm that.
There’s also a limited spawn of Cockatrice (2 min?) until they just stop respawning, so you’re forced to kill the nests.

I got the necklace from gravegolem monster… I guess every mob on this dg are eligible to drop both recipes. I hope it’s matter of luck.

145 dungeon drop broken bracelet that reduce by 10% and is pretty common. If anyone want cheap alternative.

The existance of equip pieces that can make whole classes useless in PVP calls for predefined competition equip everyone is forced to wear there.

How many runs did it take you guys to get the recipe/item from 160 dg? @NotVau

just warlock and classes that use dark spell.