Tree of Savior Forum

Rhevisan Bracelet "hidden" Effect mechanic

So I just crafted a Rhevisan Bracelet to for the +20 Con, after i equipped it I realized that i got another effect:

Does anyone knows how exactly this effect works?

Exactly what it says, 20% resistance to dark property damage.

per stack? what stack?

1 Like

2 braceles ofc, so 40% if 2 rhevisan bracelets

1 Like

Or maybe add another necklace for 60% reduction lol

Thatā€™s preety amazing. I wonder if necklace does the same.

It does, and the necklace provides up to 40% as far as I know. This is why Iā€™ve stated that long term, Bokor and Warlock will be moot for damage in competitive PvP, as you can reduce their damage by 80%, along with the dark property resistance the items provide as well.

Thanks for the answers, I was just confused because it stated stack

Are the Ice property ones in the game yet?

If you meant the Anti-Cold, yes. Iā€™ve seen a few being dropped by 217 dungeon mobs.

It works great, i use it on my Doppelsoeldner for TBL and i eat the whole Dark Theurge without worrying to insta die by Warlocks. Now itā€™s worth to re roll Saalus cube. Call it.

Whereā€™d you find the recipe for Anti-Dark Property Bracelet? Is it true that it drops from mobs of 160 dungeon? Is it easy to drop? Sorry for the questions. XD

You made a thread about it :

I decided to confirm most of these ā€œnew itemsā€ and yes, it drops from 160dg mobs.
Off-topic: Kabra Boots recipe drops from Crystal Spiders, as well as the boots itself.

You need to update that thread, thereā€™s relevant stuff posted there.

1 Like

Yeah, I just added that one a few minutes ago, got the info from TOSbase, but I just need confirmation before I waste a run there. So itā€™s true. Thanks for confirming!

Yeah, I got too lazy to separate recipes from crafted/ready equips. XD

Which mob? Any of them?

Itā€™s true =)

/20Characters

Nevermind my postā€¦ got a necklaceā€¦not a bracelet lolšŸ˜‘

Hey man, how long did it take you to drop the recipe for Anti-Dark Property Bracelet?

I solo-cleared the 160 dungeon a few hours ago for just 1 time and didnā€™t get any (except talt from boss :smiley:).

Should I spend more of my daily dungeon limit on this? Or do you have a technique/tip? :smiley:

like 5 days, running on 2 alts. Itā€™s rare, but not very rare. Just kill every mob, eventually will drop.

Alts is the best way to get that recipe, unless you want to waste vouchers. Another way is plainly buying the crafted bracelet, but i doubt people would sell it. Donā€™t give up.

Yeah, Iā€™ve been constantly checking the AH for one but no luck.

My alts canā€™t solo sh!t hahaha so I guess Iā€™ll just waste 1 run per day on that dungeon. I still need the silver and exp from the virtov dungeon.

Maybe when I no longer get decent exp from 240, Iā€™ll do all 3 full runs on the 160.