Tree of Savior Forum

Rhevisan Bracelet "hidden" Effect mechanic

Does the cocatrice from the nests drops the recipe? It can be a nice place to farm over there.

Iā€™ve dropped Slightly broken Anti-Dark property Necklace from Cockats so far, so i would assume they also drop the recipe as well, iā€™ve yet to confirm that.
Thereā€™s also a limited spawn of Cockatrice (2 min?) until they just stop respawning, so youā€™re forced to kill the nests.

I got the necklace from gravegolem monsterā€¦ I guess every mob on this dg are eligible to drop both recipes. I hope itā€™s matter of luck.

145 dungeon drop broken bracelet that reduce by 10% and is pretty common. If anyone want cheap alternative.

The existance of equip pieces that can make whole classes useless in PVP calls for predefined competition equip everyone is forced to wear there.

How many runs did it take you guys to get the recipe/item from 160 dg? @NotVau

just warlock and classes that use dark spell.

2 for me. In the cockatā€™s nest part, donā€™t destroy the nests immediately, just keep killing the monsters as the spawn until they stop spawning.

Yeah I tried that on my first run. No luck :X Iā€™ll probably try again later

That is just the tip of the iceberg as usual. More stuff for the other elements will come.

I just crafted one where is in the description said " receive 20% less Darkness property damage per stack." ?

how much is the hidden effect from the necklace?

6 x 20% = 120%

You get healed 20% when you get hit by darkness property attacks! (just kidding, buffs got buggy after last patch - these arenā€™t really stacking, more of a graphical representation error XD)

On a serious note, I think @Veritas mentioned in another thread that the necklace gives 20% as well making it 60% in total if you have the whole 3-piece set.

EDIT: Correction

I thought it was 40%, but recently obtained the actual necklace. It is 35% for the necklace. 75% total.

3 Likes

Edit: ignore :smiley: /20chars

That clears it! Thanks!

oh thx i see it now. didnā€™t know is an aura

Finally got a rhevisian bracelet just nowā€¦then decided to do 145 dungeoā€¦in 1 run got 2 broken anti dark necklace and 1 anti dark neckalce recipešŸ˜† got nice luck in 30 minsšŸ˜™

Edit after 10mins
Fuk this luckā€¦just did 190 dungeon and got hells demon pike and didel tower shield in 1 cube and 2 rerollā€¦

I really believe in constant luck and bad luck nowā€¦100%

4 Likes

Manā€¦you got that needed luck that timeā€¦been running 6 times alreadyā€¦no luckā€¦maybe this is my bad luck cycle timešŸ˜‚

I entered wrong dun last timeā€¦braclet is what I need not necklacešŸ˜…

can anyone tell me or give me info where to get this recipe and component (necklace also)

I really dont follow the new items

thank you