Tree of Savior Forum

Returning Player, what is best path to main?

I suppose you’re right.
I myself go with pelt 1 instead of sword 2.

I suggest him go sword 2 because more people going sword2 instead of pelt 1, atleast in my server…

In this video murmillo doens’t create clone until Meop is on 50% HP or less, which is his mistake, Also elememe puts skills too early Pole of agony is over by the time the boss doesn’t have invulnerabilty buff. Also there is no information of the fencer equipment compared to the others. In other words, if the Elememe has trash gear and the murmillo comes so late and most of the damage from 7 to 3,5M is fencer amplified with breaking wheel, so not fencer alone. I blame the real DPS for not doing their work properly.

And yet a poorly geared Cryo3 can kill it faster (stage3 +11RHS):

Nobody agreeing with me in this thread is not a problem. If everyone agreed with each other this forum would be so lame.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134448dc.253555.152535.3f4f.11253475.1225314255.1122324575
yo guys, i decided i’ll go sw1>pel1>hop3>cor1>shin>murm . i was thinking about stats build (was thinking about 100con rest str) and what to fill in hop3 path? Thanks :blush:

Finestra max/Spearthrow/Synchrotrust.
Lounge 1 the “jump skill” lvl 1 (Forget the name xD)
Its more for utility.
Rest is up to you i prefer pierce over Stabing.

Why would anyone go sword 2? That’s a waste of a rank…[quote=“Hearthfire, post:43, topic:369603”]
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134448dc.253555.152535.3f4f.11253475.1225314255.1122324575

yo guys, i decided i’ll go sw1>pel1>hop3>cor1>shin>murm . i was thinking about stats build (was thinking about 100con rest str) and what to fill in hop3 path? Thanks :blush:
[/quote]

I take it you want to pvp? If yes, you need dex. Probably around 220 dex at least or else you will struggle with block pen.

Theres a new Pendant that gives a lot of block pen.
New WB drop.

Are you following this build?

yep. but im still Sw3>Barb1>Cor3>Shin trying to get rank reset from AJ.

1 Like

I have 150dex 50con 165str and i think im doing well on that stats.

I did not read a single post as it is tiring to do so on a mobile phone, so I’ll apologise in advance if this has already been repeated.

As a returning player, I would suggest you looking at your available “budget” I.e. silver’s to invest in your character.

If you do not have much to invest then it would make sense for a character that can at the very least play a role in what you have in mind. In this case would be PVE, WB/ET.

As much as I do not advocate “meta”, it is mostly a requirement set out by players whom have experience with ET and is aware which class combination makes the most out of the experience.

Taking that into consideration, your choices will then be limited to the classes usually wanted for ET namely elelock, doppel, falconers, Chrono, taoist, yada yada yada. Within these choices which one would be also capable for WB and PVE? Definitely not chronomancers!

Next to consider would be the classes that require heavy funding. Are fencers good? You bet they are. Except they require much higher funding to deal very good damage plus rotations.

With your existing experience in the game you should then be able to decide what class you want.

If you still can’t make a decision with the points above then I would suggest what you wanted, a murmillo.

Sw1> pel2 > rode3>shinobi>murmillo
Along those lines :slight_smile:
Except you will need decent funding to make the best out of the build! Good luck!

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it. Well then if I’ll follow your suggested path. Will this skill distribution good?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1133aaadc.253555.1a253a65.11213f4151657a8a91.1225314255.1123314575

And about stats, 50con 100dex rest str or 50con rest str or full str / con? Thanks again. :blush::blush:

I haven’t read what everyone else said (this thread got too long XD), but I agree with those who said that Dopel3 is the best for those purposes. It’s not as cost-effective as other builds though because you really need to invest a lot into it to make it as good as it is on paper. Same goes for Fencer IMO.

ShinoMurm is probably the cheapest of the three of build since you can start off with HG gear and focus on maxing Cassis attributes first.

Yeah, have one too, but I wish I’d have had Dopel for Shinobi instead solely for farming. Still works fine though.

switch pelt 2 for hop.
Spear is better and you get more block/crit von finestra.

1 Like