Tree of Savior Forum

Returning Player, what is best path to main?

Murmillos wear shield with 500 pdef and even magic defense, 67 CON. Emengard shield.
Doppels wear Sarkmis = Negative CON. Wearing cloth for critical rate makes it worse

Deeds of Valor = increases damage received by %
Finestra = Increases Crit rate + Block

I totally don’t know what i’m talking about. Just compare the gears they use and their skills. Doppel takes 10x more damage than a murmillo shinobi even with the shinobi drawback of taking increased damage with your clones summoned.

“Doppels wear Sarkmis” - did you just assume my weapon?? triggered

“Wearing cloth for critical rate” LMAO. I’m done with this guy.

For the record, doppels do take a lot of damage, but deal a lot more with DoV on. Doppels are one of the best DPS in ET right now. But that doesn’t mean you have to play it dumb. You need to learn to dodge skills. Time skills. Yeah it takes some minimal actual skill to make doppel work, which I like. If you’re a doppel, it’s about killing the enemy as fast as you can.If you gna promote your shinobi murm build whatever to someone, at least show them how it fares in 35-40 floor,not just opinions.

You have just been shown 2 proofs that your statement about doppel and fencer is WRONG. But yeah, go ahead with your opinion. :smiley:

I have a murmillo in my guild doing 100M damage rotations which can be passed by a chrono. do that on your Doppel and gg. I’m not shinobi nor doppel myself but o’veseen both full somiki set, and Shinobimurmillo is far better in single target DPs + survival vs demon lords and bosses.

Try to out DPS a shinobi murmillo with same P.ATK values with fencer or doppel.

I play both.
And my new main now is a sw1>pel1>hop3>corsair1>Shinobi>murm
Im not even murm since my controller is broken.

But even this more Pvp focus build almost kill sia/Dun/event bosses in 1 rotation.
On top of that i block almost everything.
When i think back how much dmg my doppel gets ~.~

Everyone knows Murmillos are OP right now, but Doppel still wins in AOE power. Many doppels go through ET without dying if you’re properly geared and have a decent healer.
And if you’ve ever done ET before you’d know that the difficult floors are the floors where AOE is required.

Welp, You pretty much need 1 warlock for AoE DPS floors with pass. It’s way more reliable in that sense. Doppel does a bit of everything but doesn’t excel at neither right now.

…like are u serious? I can see why thametus is done with you, I am too.

1 Like

well as healer i can say that hes kinda right though…hate having doppels in my party. you needa babysit them like crazy. and they mostly lose revive before the cd is even half down. gettin onehitted at wb’s and stuff.

always prefer a elememe tbh

1 Like

@Indygo Also, they get angry when you can’t heal them.

A Doppel CAN have a good defense with good Gears (Lolopanther/Solmiki), but before that, they easily die.
Only a few Doppel can afford this gears, so you have to babysit them, except some optimal Cleric builds, that can do high damage ignoring the fact of Doppel be there or not. Then, they (doppels) can be frustrated, but do nothing.

A class performance is very much dictated by the silver invested.

I dont see the class shine, i see the wallet shine :^)

1 Like

It has been said that murmillo is a expensive job. Probably the most expensive in terms of attribute and gears. You do need lots of silver to be effective as a murmillo. So as a returning player, I do not recommend it…

But if you still wanna be murmillo, probably SW2-Hop1-Rodel3-Shino-Murmi. You need to take hop1 for finestra and one hand spear attribute.

Some people say that Hop3 does more damage than Rodel3, but I cannot tell. I have Rodel3 and it’s pretty good. I don’t have hop3.

This is a video of that build soloing WB. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzPQ8oK85IA

Btw why sw2 instead of pelt1?
With the card update Pb shouldn´t be a thing or am i wrong?

lol someone said rotation 100m … OMG man you guys can solo any WB in a sec…

and cloth didn’t increase cri rate but decrease magic damage received. :tired:

• End game warlock can’t solo any dps floor because of the CD (really need chrono to help it work)

• Dop vs shinobi in WB single target? idk man Shinobi can done it fast but shinobi have longer CD than Dop
    assume it was pretty same DPS then

I wonder what @Hearthfire gonna choice :hey:

sw1>pel1>hop3>corsair1>Shinobi>murm is good one though

you can go with rod instead of corsair for more burst skills (less pvp priority)

sw1>pel1>hop1>rod3>shino>murm for best burst (got butterfly and Shield bash)

1 Like

lol wut /20wutwutwutwutwutwutwutwut

please show us video that you do 100m dmg rotation. on a WB, it should only take you a second or two. anybody who believes you will reach a new kind of idiot since you are an idiot yourself.

I don’t, murmillos do, learn how to read, i even said i have no murmillo.And i never said it was solo damage either, it’s mumillo +cryochrono +mikotao. If combo’d property yes, it’s a matter of 4 - 5 rotations. Many demon lords in my server died in 3-4 miuntes SINCE spawn, which means first you look for it, then you move your whole team, and then it dies.

Pelt1 is better than Sword2 for murmillo build since you get 2 more skills, both of which have a damage increase after X condition, which can be easily met in both cases which are “after block” and freeze (frost pillar)

/20feelsbadretardsdon’tknowhowtoread

It doesn’t matter, fact is its not 100m as you profoundly exaggerate. If in fact it does 100m, it won’t even take a minute to kill a WB with that kind of DPS, do yourself a favor and stop being stupid.

1 Like

Fencer with 3 fleche overheat and all his all powerful buffs and a 315 weapon, a full dps class does 1,4M HP. He can solo siaulai bosses waw.

When a Cryomancer3Elementalist3 can do 2 times the damage the fencer does on 1 single electrocute overheat, and can repeat it, or in other words, 4 times the damage, with similar equipment (315 weapon i guess +11 and not much else), i think fencer is the one with lower DPS.

both classes have more skills to use aside of the “burst combo”, but elementalist hail will most likely outdamage all fencer skills anyway.

Fencer is ded from my point of view if a 50% support 50% DPS build can do far better.

I’m pretty sure a dragoon can do the exact same that the fencer has just done in that video btw.

Well, wasn’t going to bother with you, but since you insist:

Fencer came out on top and beat both the murm and the ele in this video

Keep living in your own world kid. Nobody agrees with you in this thread anyway

Lol… Dragoon is nowhere near Fencers. Dragoon is the weakest dps swordie class.

Dragoon is support for damage go murm with hop 3.