Tree of Savior Forum

Returning Player, what is best path to main?

as the title says, im planning to make Murmillo or something… can anyone help me? Thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

pve?
Sword-pelt-hop-rod3-shinobi-murm

yeah i want to focus on PVE, WB/ET build or something else that have good defense and offense.

You want to go sword1 pelt1 hop1 rodelero3 shinobi murmillo then. Has shield so can block attacks passively, has also murmillo helmet so can evade magic passively, has the best burst in the game right now, it works even on PvP.

Other classes like doppelsoeldner, are like paper, they cannot deal the same amount of burst, and all their offensive power makes their defense drop to 0

And fencer and dragoon are ded.

1 Like

try my plan… sw3 ->rodel3->shino->murmillo, good for WB, and prolly ET able

was thinking about that path. should i go full str on this build?

is that a theorycraft?

I can agree to some extent about dragoon, but fencer? Really?

yes it is, still theory,

but i do have high lv shino build, and murmil build

For returning player, its on your best interest to gather some wealth first.
Go for low maintenance build like clerics or elelock.

Gather at least 30m and some orange equips then we talk about Murmillo.

1 Like

ET dop3 is ok , any build that end with dop3

but if you aim for item/mat farming and have less invested to equipment ,Fencer is your choice.

Murm was for pvp ,even with shinobi isn’t good enough because you really need Good shoes for stamina and uptime of shinobi clone is bad for farming.

Pump some CON like 50-80 points, rest STR

I have sw3>barb1>cor3>shin ,Does that work as a farmer?

Yes, it does.

(Unless there are SR on the map.)

Never believe what one person says here without proof. Dopp3 is one of the best classes for ET. Def doesn’t drop to ‘Zero’ as one guy posted. Watch this guy’s video as the only DPS at 36-40F solmiki.

" and all their offensive power makes their defense drop to 0"

LOL. Someone doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

0 def that was a year ago

DOV only just make you receive more damage in % and deal more dmg in % ,it all about final calculation (final damage)

Considering this guy’s comments:

Ya…like Fencers are ded.

He has no clue

He’s right about dragoon though. LOL

2 Likes