Tree of Savior Forum

Returning player after break

Took a few months break, just wanna know what has changed since then? Before my break I played a PD and a SR, did any of these classes change? I also notice alot of the items on the market dropped in price?

Yeah, something has changed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Capture

With rank 9 (prob before the end of this year) there’ll be some changes.

C3 attributes for BDS and Incineration increasing tick rate.
C3 skill Methadone. (pain barrier+20% dmg increase)
lv11 attribute for Pandemic (up to 50% chance to spread Incineration.

Some insane SP consumption per attack which killed Limacon.
New R9 class synergizes with QS to further boost AA.

3 Likes

It’s not really insane for SRs. Need some investment to make it efficient though, like base camp food, gear that also offers SP/SPR along with good stats.

BM also has synergy with SR with Silver Bullet (+50% damage against dark property monsters) and brings a good set of skills if you pick it.

@Cajin, as for game, R9 has quite a bit of changes like removal of buff limits, randomized “HG” (ID) item stats, some class rebalancing.

Practonium + Lv.350 recipes will drop from new dungeon. “HG” gears will drop from all monsters.

There will be quite a number of changes.

But on another note, when was the last time you played? Knowing it makes it easier to give you the useful info.

P.S.: @atari, I know you’re not a forum troll. Please, everyone’s full already of trolls around here, there’s no need for more people trolling/doomposting in every new thread that appears.

1 Like

Just a little bit. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Don’t return. You’ll get kicked upon entry and all of your dungeon entries get used up. This game is total bullshit.

2 Likes

Oh is rank 9 finally here? Last I played was in September.

Yup, you can find more info on:

and about it being soon:

As far as SRs and PDs keep the same skills as usual?

If the last time you played in Sept already got the balance patch then now, there is no change on SR and PD. Rank 9 is expected to come around 12th-19th Dec.

Nope SR got buffed. but pls check KTEST R9 class patch (Video & skill Descriptions)

:tired: man I am a kTESTER as well. I said “there is no change” because from the day OP stopped playing to now, on iTOS, there is no change yet. I do not say in Rank 9 there will be no change. I guess you misunderstood my previous comment.

1 Like

So any idea what to take for R9 as SR?

Just saying, once R9 comes you may not want to play SR anymore due to other attractive builds. However if your love for SR is big, you can take Bullet Market C1 or Hackapelle C1 or Rogue C2 (if your build has Rogue C1 before instead of Appraiser). Currently as I see, kTOS players prefer Rogue 2 SR3 than other builds

2 Likes

I have a rank reset voucher which I saved for R9, but yea I do like SR alot for farming.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.