Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 9 Facebook Event:Which rank 9 class are you most looking forward to and why?

Greetings Saviors!
This is it! The long-awaited Rank 9 update has almost arrived. This means four new classes to try, new rank circles to invest in, new weapons to collect, and new locations to explore.
But we want to know:
Which rank 9 class are you most looking forward to and why?

Tell us in a comment below and, like always, the more comments, the more prizes!
Everyone will receive the rewards :slight_smile:
Please see the detail: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior/photos/a.419498854843001.1073741828.376246159168271/1373900402736170/?type=3&theater

Plus, 12 lucky commenters will receive 10 + 1 Letitia Cubes. So don’t miss out on this chance to win prizes for yourself and your fellow players.

How to Participate:
Leave a comment on our facebook page about the class that you are most looking forward to and why.
Then, leave a comment on the same post about Rank 9. You can tell us what you think of the update, leave a support message, suggestion, etc. Don’t forget to include your server and team name information in your comment
Please see the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior/photos/a.419498854843001.1073741828.376246159168271/1373900402736170/?type=3&theater

Who can Participate:
Teams created before Nov 29, 2017.

Prizes:
When we reach 30 comments, Everyone will receive one Party Firecracker (14 Days)
50 comments = A warp scroll to a New Free Dungeon.
ㄴCan be used by characters of level 330 and above. Cannot be traded, but transferable via Team Storage. Will be deleted on the scheduled maintenance of Dec 26.
ㄴWill be sent after the New Rank 9 field with free dungeon update.
100 comments = Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher (14 Days)
ㄴWill be sent after the New Rank 9 field update.
300 comments = Goddess Statue (3 Days), Miracle Seeds (3 Days), x4 Exp Tome (1 Day)
500 comments = Sweet Dumpling Helmet Costume

Important:
Please keep in mind that prizes with timers will expire after the timer runs out
Prizes will be given out during the scheduled maintenance on Dec 5th
Keep an eye on our announcement for updates on the next version-up!

12 Likes

Wait. Wait an effing minute there. If the message with the warp scroll to the new hunting grounds is going to get deleted on Dec 26, does it mean we’ll get R9 or level expansion the week before that? R9/level expansion confirmed for the Dec 19th scheduled maintenance?

6 Likes

@Pokart
Keep an eye on our announcement for updates on the next big updates!
:satisfaction:

12 Likes

We just want the nerfs and constant event rule changing to stop. Even without rank 9 that’d be enough for me to keep playing.

2 Likes

I’m so not ready for R9… but I’ll take free stuff any time!

Eager to see how the new Enchanter C2 stuff works, them Lightning Hands!

But if we’re going with specific R9 class, can’t wait to try the Bullet Marker, gunsligners are always special (:

server: Klaipeda
team name: Llael

1 Like

What about rank reset voucher prior update?

“How to Participate:
Leave a comment on our facebook page”

1 Like

So basically rank 9 will be the 5th, 12th or 19th, sure sounds like the 5th though, why would we get a scroll that can’t teleport us to a place that doesn’t exist yet or an exp tome that lasts 1 day that we cant use on new content.

Either way, if its sooner than the 19th I’d be very happy and surprised, I predicted the 19th.

5 Likes

My body is ready! Pour it to me baby!

so one or two weeks to go? at last ._.

Easy to know

make maths

ㄴWill be sent after the New Rank 9 field with free dungeon update.
14 days of voucher
Prizes will be given out during the scheduled maintenance on Dec 5th

5+14 = 19th

the update need to be before to 19th :3, the rewards are items that you need time for use even wiht the updates so is 5th or 12th.

@alejandro_14_36
ㄴWill be sent after the New Rank 9 field update.

Resolved.
Its a feature.

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy you can’t hide the true :3

joke

1 Like

well the update should be on that days, im boring af nothing for to do. We need that update soon, my server is dead.

One question that’s bugging me: will we be getting a rank reset event to test our builds?

We’ll probably find out when they announce the date for the patch. I would assume we get the same treatment ktos got when rank 9 came out (which they got 1 reset per day for 2 weeks).

It’s safe to assume that R9 update would be on Dec.12 since rank reset event would take around 2 weeks.

Also.

Dec. 5 is a maintenance. Better plan now for rank reset event or worry later.
Goodluck TOS. (Incoming nerf after rank reset event.) :tired:

WE WANT ASSASSIN CLASS MELEE DUAL-WIELD (double dagger or sword/dagger) FFS
With your 1k5 peak ( https://steamdb.info/app/372000/graphs/ ) you do care what your players are asking. I’m not playing ToS again until there is an assassin class. But for now you can have fun with your 1k5 players and their boring meta classes. AND NO rogue,corsair and shinobi aren’t what i’m looking for.