Tree of Savior Forum

Returning archer

Hi. I stopped playing ToS back when r8 was just released.

My 2 archers are at 260+ (cookie cutter sc-fl3) and 240+ (Qs-SR)

1.) Before r8 came to iToS, there were already rumors of a high level cafrisun set and the marvelous didel grand cross (?) Are these implemented in iToS?

2.) I have around 3 str: 1 dex. Should I reset to full dex? I could barely remember but I think there’s a free stat reset after doing some stuff.

3.) What are the BiS weapons for SR at different levels? I currently have a manamana, +9 GC, +8 Kracked shooter (?). Should I switch out anything aside from GC -> DGC?

1 Like
  1. Yes, the high level cafri is called manahas set btw
  2. Well no clue im satisfied with the str dex build i dunno about the others
  3. I have no idea, Change your GC to DGC, i think manamana is still ok im still using it
  1. marvelous didel grand cross not yet. Manahas set (cafrisiun 2.0) yes
  2. yes, go full dex (but in ktos topic, you can see news about stats changes… but nothing done yet… themeta is full dex if you dont have rogue in build)
  3. Change for DGC, its the best for QS3, dont have the marvelus didel yet. And manamana is nice too.
1 Like

Thanks! Do people still grind to level cap? 330 is the max level right?

1 Like

yes 330 its cap… almost all ppl waiting rank 9 :frowning: kkk

Wait for resets before you come back, stats and rank resets. Simply reset then leave again. Wait for the stats rework, THEN invest.

If there are any events you are interested do those.

Read thru the hunting grounds drop threadfor pre 315 gear.

Well I’m pretty comfortable with my class build right now. I actually skipped the free rank reset since I didn’t want to reset my qs-sr yet.

2 Likes

BTW, does the emote spam + retreat shot still work? I cant seem to make my emotes work.

Why would you even need that? You are a QS. Just drop a [pavise] and walk into it. Even with [pavise] causing dismount you just have to remap remounting into an easier hotkey than “alt + up”.

I’ll try that out with the mounting add-on but it kinda looks like it won’t be comfortable doing that every time I use retreat shot. Besides, I’m considering resetting to ranger.