Tree of Savior Forum

[UPDATE] Hunting Grounds Drop List (Outdated)

List of all hunting grounds drops :grin:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

48 Likes

Nice one, thanks!

/20thanks

2 Likes

Thank you hails brazilan players. you dont see any greedy trump support making these nice guide with pictures and stats

3 Likes

It would great if this also have mats drop, anyway tks for your work

1 Like

mats drop? didnt get it

Keyarc Leather Top not yet in game? I dont see it from any drop guides.

1 Like

none from kr/jp side as well.

1 Like

Corrected an error in the status of the new daggers. It was erroneously written as Fire Property, but it’s actually Psychokinesis Property.

It is in the game, i have seen more than one in the market.

1 Like

i mean materials

The exclusive mobs for the HG, i dont know yet, But for the mobs that allready exist in other maps of the game, is mostly the same materials drops.

I see, still no luck finding one in the market.

Hmm Pajoritas Spear 1h not dropping? Can’t find in market too

If you are searching by the name, its not working. Try searching with all 1h spears

There are some things that are missing, for example: its possible to drop Nyx Knight Gloves from the 170 HG Blue Slime

Edit: Parman Rod drops from Blue Guardian Spider (170 HG) as well

what are we searching for? I’l grind for days… I don’t have anything else going on… :smirk:

yeah I did and even put on shout but nothing. I just want to change weapon skin :smiley: …I’l try to farm later

1 Like

If you find any item that drops from some mob that is not listed in the doc, take a print of the adventure journal showing the mob and the drop for me to update. Thanks

Any info on the 220 pistol? I don’t see anyone get it yet. o.o

Is 190 HG list the same as 210 ?