Tree of Savior Forum

Rerolled to Elemental from Sorc c2

its just on a larger scale imo. If you’re really interested go for it, you won’t know for sure till you try it.

sooo @NoLove how many stars does your templeshooter card have?

youtuber BankThongkamsri uploaded his wiz3/link/sorc3 on youtube and it seems to be pretty decent. you can ask him for advice.

Title:
Tree of Savior : Sorceress w/h Rank7

1 Like

@jndejesus29 6 stars.

@Youuuuuuuuu Yeah he does plays his Sorc the way I do. Being Rank 7, he’s not producing enough damage the party needs as a Wizard class. He can’t consistently use his spells and he auto attacks alot. That’s my biggest peeve that we’re limited to use our spells because being out of SP is a constant problem. He’s more of a support than a pure DPS.

If he was Elemental he can do stup1d damage rotating Frost cloud, Hail, Meteor, Electricute. And if he was a warlock he would have more insane damage to add to that rotation. And his SP would regen

Sorcerer is just not a fun class.

@NoLove

What is your stat distribution btw?

Damage isnt everything for GvsG. and it all depends on gameplay style and preference.

*note Synapse is a pvE guild, while hydrarium is mostly pvp(at that time)
Example: Tree of Savior GvG [Synapse vs Hydrarium] youtube

Don’t forget that this game has ten ranks***, so it means that sorc will still get even stronger as more demon cards are introduced. Right now rank 7 is the max rank, so elementalist seems rather op atm, but it won’t be the same further down the line. (especially with its lack of support aside from stone curse)

I suppose his shooter isn’t at 10 stars as well, as sorc 3 with templeshooter at 10 stars, my summon deals 3.9k + 3.9k per attack and I don’t think the dps is that low considering the high crit rate and #2 skill of templeshooter.
Can you give us values of the elementalist skill’s dps?
I never considered my summon’s damage high but I believe it’s quite decent.

I think sorcerer would scale a lot better if your summon dmg wasn’t tied to the card level.
The skill points invested into Summoning scale really bad with your INT and barely make any noticable dmg increase for the demon.
Adding perks for maxing Summoning would improve the class a lot, maybe lvl 5 Summoning unlocks attribute that increases pet attack speed, lvl 10 Summoning unlocks attribute that pet uses skills automatically, lvl 15 Summoning unlocks attribute to summon 2 demons at once.

I stopped playing my sorcerer after becoming sorc c2, the advancement to c2 was just so underwhelming that I felt a bit cheated.
Having access to ride + demon skills seems good on paper, but most of the demon skills barely do enough damage for it to be worth.

The only problem with that is some summons don’t have any skills (Nuaele) and some summons skills are to slow to actually hit anything (Deathweaver). Also some summons skills are broken and don’t actually do anything (Firelord’s second skill)

I think a better solution would be to make int scaling count for more for summon skills alone for high burst damage while using ride. This would make summon skills actually worth using even the ones with extremely long windups to use. This would also make the increased sp drain while using ride make more sense.

I also want them to fix pet AI so Templeshooter isn’t the only use able summon. They have all these awesome boss cards and we are forced to use one due to bad AI if we want to do any real damage. They could probably do that by doubling leash range on any summon that uses melee attacks.

There are also some minor quality of life changes that need to be made a visible timer on boss skills would be nice so we can see when they are reusable. A way to see what bosses skills are supposed to do on the boss card would also be nice or some sort of tooltip for them while riding.
Edited for spelling and clarity

So, SorcererC3 or Warlock?)

The problem is the summon mana consumption when active and bad artificial intelligence. I quit playing the sorcerer why is not fun spends mana potion horrors to have an average damage.

@avykos Warlock would probably give you better damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX7s20D5fEQ

This guy is a rank 7 Warlock with wiz3 Ele3. I know it’s a very cookie cutter build, but I can see why now. Maybe this is how i would picture the wizard class being played.

@jndejesus29 10 stars would be pretty sweet. I haven’t found the time and effort to level up the card, if I had fun playing Sorc i would be motivated. As of right now the SP issue made me stash the Sorc.

How are you constantly out of SP what SP potion are you using? Do you wait for your entire sp pool to deplete before you potion?

hi, i’m a sorcerer too but currently my level3 TS only shoot like 1.2k + 1.2k each. Can you screenshot your TS card? How much INT did you have? thanks fellow sorcerer

i cast pyro and linker skills using sp potions from Fem.

You gain more dps from going to level 10 summon sorc 2. My rank 6 does only 1.8k per shot without Crit

I think that might be why your sp isn’t holding up. If you are buying large sp potion it won’t hold you. Buy the alch sp potions from market, they are much better quality and cost about 100-200 silver more but one potion should heal you up to full when you are completely empty if your SP is about 1.6k ish.

The problem is that Wiz 3 Ele 3 is far more superior over any other dps wizard.

Nothing even comes close to it, balancing needs to be done.

and yes apparently 10 stars is max, learned it the hard way.

1 Like

isn’t the issue more about ele 3 being an only DPS inclined wizard? and people are comparing its dps to utilities/supports/controls?

As you can see there are green(support), and yellow (utility/craft) and reds (dps).
and as wiz 3 ele 3, you practically took and all red (all dps) path, now why would we want to compare the dps of a real dps with support/utility classes @_@
oh and yes those colors aren’t just decoration, afaik…

3 Likes