Tree of Savior Forum

Renewal Feedback

You say this as I come to report that the background isn’t laoding on my end so I have a super bright white on the sides.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I was already going to start tossing stones, because when read “Renewal”, remembered of two other games that received updates and… Well, whatever.

Also, the website is awesome, it does not hurts my eyes anymore, the only problem is the gray background when editing a message.

1 Like

If possible, may the ‘Community’ have its own section again like before? Right now it’s a sub section under Fansite which most people would easily overlook. This is due to the fact that some may need to intro themselves, or hanging around with the community (opening a community talk/events) etc.

I think it was mentioned before, but the menu should be locked on top of the screen. Right now if you scroll down, menu disappears from screen, and while reading a long forum threads (like general kToS discussion) it’s literally impossible to open the menu. I had to open new tab to write this reply:grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I agree to this too, the menu should follow with us scrolling downward. like FB, though at times the top menu also disappear in FB

I don’t like this new layout. At the very least, I would like a white color scheme for it. White on blue is fine for a short time but will eventually get grating on the eyes. The old layout was very simple to read and skim through topics.

I do like some of the new forum features.