Tree of Savior Forum

Remove token price limit

please remove token price limit.
token nowadays are hard to find.
why?. because of the price limit of 10m.
do you think people will think 10m worth their money when they bought token and wants to sell it?.
i dun think so. LOL!
this only 1 of many reason why token is getting hard to get.
token should get higher price, since it’s the main priority of every TOS player.
can’t even play TOS without it.
if you want more money go remove the token price limit, so players like me, will sold token at higher price that really worth the money we burn to this game…

tnx more power.

2 Likes

It’s funny because they implemented an anti inflation measure (dungeon silver nerf)

In fact, that nerf literally did nothing, at least on my server. At least tokens were still there on the market pre-nerf.
Aside from the fact that there were less running 300 dungeon and left that “other” inflation problem alone.

I’m seeing a lot of players running around without tokens now, lol.

2 Likes

yeah, actually that silver nerf on dungeon is a really bad decision.
dungeons are not the problem since it has limit/day, and also that’s one of the game content.
the main problem are those sorc/necro macro users(afk farmers).

the thing is that, i want to sell my token at higher price, because 10m isn’t really worth the money i paid.
all i want is to sold token then i will buy better equips for my char.

on my server (varena)
practonium = 8m+

token=10m.

paid 310pesos ($6+) for token,and still can’t even get a single 315 weapon on 2018

Plus you won’t even get exact 10m, because of market tax. -.-

2 Likes

yeah even my rich friends won’t sell their tokens because they know bots would buy them.

In fact if I am the owner of these necro bots I’d buy all the tokens at 10m if I can, then resell them later on when price cap gets increased.

I hate the fact that we have to compete with them also in these things, not just an inflation problem.

I do hope your request gets heard, some of my friends also won’t play because of this token crap. You’re shitting on yourself if you’re playing without token in this game.

2 Likes

thanks for supporting bro…
every player will benefit on this.
i hope they will increase or better remove token price limit.
for me cash item should not get any price limit, because game economy isn’t fixed. and cash price will scale depends on server economy.

1 Like

Another thing to consider is instant attribute training requires token. Without token it takes FOREVER to train attributes, greatly widening the gap between token and non-token users.

1 Like

I think this became a problem for newer players (those that weren’t aware since token is the first thing you’d buy)…and you get a freebie 7 day token IIRC.

A problem where you think attribute learning was instant then you used that free rank reset now you’ll end up crying because it takes forever to relearn your attributes and you cannot buy a token because there’s none.

1 Like

yeah, that’s why i’ve said that i can’t play without token XD
also that 30% exp is a big deal also.
its like exp tome for 30days.

Honestly I do agree with your sentiments but the logic you gave is all bs.

As for “its worth your money” part, that’s the only logical thing I can grab up from your post.

Agree with Lostac, that nerf did nothing. Basically it removed easy silver which could be gotten by legit players in legit way, but they thoroughly ignored bots/macroers making players even more inclined to RMT/botting/macroing for “easy silver”.

Why would you bother buying 315 weapon for 8m (if i got it correctly)? You can totally buy 350 ones for same price as long as its not BiS stat.

Also keep in mind, new players are the ones who will suffer the most. So, to buy the higher prices token early on easily, they will incline to RMT/bot/macro. Since, token is more or less compulsory.

Its not easy to just raise the token price cap just by looking at some player’s sentiments and emotions. It affects a hell lot of things.

5 Likes

I would rather go “EVE Online” mode than waste my time farming on a game that the market is almost dead (as in you barely sell anything since there’s less people playing).

I don’t have token for a long time, and I don’t plan on buying it, either with TP neither with Silver.

I think there’s a bunch of people who thinks the same tho, the game don’t offer anything interesting, so why bother wasting money on token if you won’t play what it is worth?

Also @BurningFighter nailed some other main points in this.

Stop the bots/macro AFKers and you get your market back. They’re just hoarding the tokens on the market themselves. Increasing cap for token selling price is just gonna further decrease silver’s value.

I’ve always considered Token to be an equivalent of the monthly paid game subscription, so I’ve been buying them with TP monthly. C’mon, how’s hard is that to spend 5-6$ once a month.

It’s not that it’s hard to spend, it’s that we no longer want to give IMC money because we don’t think they deserve it with this kind of service, at least that’s for me, unsure of others.

I spend things on dota for cosmetics, a lot. Because I love the game, progress, etc.

For TOS, I just “loved” the game. Yes, past tense, I’m still playing now because of friends but I’d leave when they do or when MHW comes out first.

Now, back on tokens, I just support them indirectly by buying from the market and that’s it. No market on tokens+No more token effect on me means I’ll stop playing.

2 Likes

I didn’t know they had made a silver limit for token. I saw it for 11 and 12k some days ago. I think this interference is bad too. I think the game would be better if it follows the way of WOW

The question here is not how hard it is, we could all buy, but the company behind this game don’t deserve it.

2 Likes

So… the whales want more money, cmon a token isn’t that expensive, keep funding the f2p fanbase :haha:

1 Like

That could be done. Here on Silute the limit price is 15m, but people sell it for 10~12m because no one’s willing to pay much more than that.

I don’t see why a token is an “absolute must have” in this game. I’ve been playing for over a year now and never bought any. The only real advantage is when there are those skill reset events so you’re able to re-learn all your attributes immediately. In that case I’d use one of those event tokens I got last year from events. Of course, if IMC decides to remove tokens from events and add more and more resets this is gonna be a problem…

I’d say the atribute learning system needs a rework.

I mean, here you have this complicated system about passively learning atributes over set periods of times… and if you use a Token, the whole thing essentially doesn’t exist.

My suggestion would be to make the learning times generally a lot shorter and customized to fit how important an atribute is. Perhaps sort atributes into several categories: A, B, C.

A=this would be atributes that add effects which completely change the skill and its use and are usually max at LV1 (Ein Sof healing SP)
B=neat secondary effects, but nowhere near being the selling point of the skill
C=essentials (things that feel like they are inherent to a class, like weapon masteries etc)
D=basic enhance atributes with 50/100 levels.

D is already insta-learnable without Token anyway (with some exceptions IIRC, where buffs or such are being enhanced rather than simple damage)

C shouldn’t even require being learned, it should be learnt upon class change.

Only A should have longass learning times.

But before any of that…what’s needed is the possibility of queuing atributes to be learnéd, so you don’t have to return to the class master every few minutes.

As for the Tokens role in all of this… simply switching to “lol everything can be learned isntantly” is too easy, but I’m not sure what other thing it could do in regards to this. Perhaps allow you to learn atributes without having to go to the class master?

Besides the atribute re-learning nuisance however, I feel like you guys are exaggerating the importance of Tokens. I play with Token when I’m more active and without when I’m less… Team Storage limitations are annoying but no big deal, and the limits of the market aren’t that crucial in times when I’m not playing a lot either.

I’ve written about the Token in general before, and still feel like it’s in a weird place where it doesn’t know what it’s supposed to be.

One idea I had for an effect the Token could be given, is if it increased the regenerating free TP and the MAX of it higher than 5. Like, you pay 100TP to buy the Token, so it’d be neat to gain roughly that amount of free TP over the duration of a month or something ;O

i’m not using any token now if there is no new content, simple ■■■■, i do my dailies slower but don’t waste token money.

1 Like