Tree of Savior Forum

Remove token price limit

Problems are different depending on the person and what you do, that’s a given.
If it’s just dailies you can scrap the token, get less, but not pay for it.

I need it even tho I’m not very active. I like giving or lending stuff to my friends for them to have something better to use. Without a legit token (free tokens usually dont have +trade count), my stuff would become untradable after a trade.

And I won’t even bother placing items on market without a token. Nice tax.

Meanwhile dota just released dota plus and I bought without thinking, had the same feeling before when CBT packs came out of TOS, but now I can no longer think the same, wondering if they even deserve the cash lol.

1 Like

Yes attribute system is a mess. Half of the most powerful attributes are level 1 and cost 1 point to learn while all boosting attributes require millions of silver to learn just to boost by 0.5% the damage you make.

you should recheck on this thing. you don’t even know what you are saying.

That’s because Tokens’ advantages were poorly thought.

I’ve said it since the beginning, most Tokens’ advantages are more like basic game features that they crippled with restrictions in order to say “Here’s why you should buy Tokens.”: learning attributes, walking fast, retrieving market’s silver instantaneously (big lol, this one), trades.
10€ isn’t a lot for a monthly game subscription. But it isn’t worth it when you get bad advantages that were added by making the F2P game full of restrictions.
Most games’ VIP give extra EXP/drops, extra bag space, extra dungeons runs if they’re limited, premium currency, and things like that, depending on how the game is. The extra EXP, the emots and such are fine, I indeed see them as a good “bonus” for a paying player, but some others are just ridiculous.
The fact at R8+ attributes can take 12h to be learnt is also ridiculous.
Wanting people to also invest time when improving their characters and not rush them is good, but the fact Token COMPLETELY negate it (rather than have a -30% on time or something) makes it useless and a way to cripple free players to force them get Tokens.

At least after years of crying players, they did finally understand that the Team Storage being for Token users only was stupid.

4 Likes

Yes my bad… I should have said “per level”. :wink:

I told to myself over and over to avoid buying stuff pre-ordered or before at least some new info, but sometimes you just take a look at some videos, and get freaking interested in it and end up buying, sometimes end up regretting later lol.

3 Likes

I was impressed initially with CBT1 and 2, which made me want to support them.

More so with SEA server addition

But then token announcement came along with all the crap trading restrictions (which by the way, is the most important thing for me in any MMO). Things went downhill from there along with my expectations.

We just have too much advantages with tokens really, and that further multiplies with the number of characters you have. So it’s normal to see token prices go up. You could even have several number of characters and just pay that token off in one day.

Seems that the cap was raised to 20m just now, btw.

1 Like

I felt the same, too bad I regret now.

While I know this, this is also mostly due to the number of players, when we still had around 3-4k players, the price was around 3.5mil.

Also, Token prices going up mean that costumes will rise in price (people will after all follow the TP -> Silver conversion).

This will sort of “force” some players to expend $ on TP, then again, with Medal shop who would waste that much money on it? I can only think on the “whales”.

Token limit price should be locked permanently at 10mil. If they arent soving the inflation properly, then just force the way.

2 Likes