Tree of Savior Forum

Remove Diamond Anvils from the game

You tell us.

To be clear, I made this topic as someone who never uses Diamond Anvils. I am fine with being ‘hurt’ for existing content, since I can easily clear it even without +21 equipment.

Not 100% sure but i think ktos never had DA in Gacha Cubes.
Only rarely from events and they are like here, untradeable.

huh srlsy? @greyhiem u can confirm this?

Never saw them in gacha cubes at ktos website and not even one in market ever.

its really sad u know… i dont have words, im pissed now

but How can they make a high upgrade item in KTOS??

Exploit events that give diamond anvils with multiple accounts

Events and luck with other anvils / many items

gacha cubes or Leticia’s Secret Cube ???

i knew it but i just confused what he just said above. that why :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: just wanna make sure. Because we have never put DA in gacha cubes either.

leticia’s secret cube are gacha cubes… they are one in the same

all

edit:
all these cubes, Letitia and goddess are gacha (technically CM/Dung/Raid cubes also are, but they’r not in tp shop)

1 Like

ok thank you for clearing my confusion.

:slightly_smiling_face: I did not follow thread but see me tagged. You can trust @Hmmmm , also plays on Korea server. Actually I think diamond anvil was released on steam server before ktos. I remember talk about it back in the day link<<. Everyone expected it to follow steam model and be put into Leticia cube.

TP, anvil and token limitations & availability differs a bit on the servers (main server ktos, steam tos, japan tos, thai tos, taiwan tos, indo tos). Ktos gets diamond anvils from events.

The latest trans-change --> blessed gem exchange event’s diamond anvil was the biggest source so far for ktos diamond anvils (untradeable, cannot be sold).

Other example<<click

From event box (14 days anvils), random. This is from the mysterious thief event video by bong tos<<.

1 Like

Ahh yes, i checked some old screens

DA are a iTOS first thing :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Maybe you guys should care less about other people’s enhancements in a PVE game.

:thinking:

2 Likes

DAs are okay. They are there for IMC to profit and actually survive maybe?

They are risky and costly to obtain , even for someone willing to pay.
End of the day money is not free either. Time and effort is used to obtain that money.
Also DA events are horrid, until they seriously look into abusing Multiple accounts for events.And ccome up with a preventive measure. It costs so much to obtain DA from cubes and yet they give mass DA during events.

Perhaps they could have an anvil system where free to play players can safely reach +16, at a relatively low % and at the cost of mass silvers only. Leave the +16 and above to the players who are willing to pay. DAs are not 100% pass either, tthere is a possibility of +16 on a full DA item from +6 onward. Its pretty sad to see

And like veldt said , play at your own pace , dont be too concerned about other players’ enhancements. They do come at a cost even the “whale” or someone just got really lucky with RNG

1 Like

Oh this again.

You look at it as a PvE thing, you can clear the existing PvE content because it’s PvE. I’ve never made a weapon over +11 and I too can complete all the content. It’s PvE, it’s meant to be like this, it’s not worth a discussion of balance ever. PvE is to MMOs what a Prologue is to other games.

If someone has +40 weapons and armor and you have to fight them in Gem Feud, as long as you’re a Wizard you should still be able to win if you’re geared and relatively intelligent but there will be a significant disadvantage using +11 gear that is gonna make it much more difficult than it should be.

1 Like

Isnt it too late already? )