Tree of Savior Forum

Rejoice ! Indonesian players can finally enjoy the game!

Yahallo! I’m Skykyrie from [SEA] Telsiai server, pleased to meet you.

I am the one who made this post about the petition for lifting region lock on Indonesia region. You can find it here :

Yeah, that forum is automatically closed because of no replies after 30 days. But no worries! Because I’m here giving good news that the region lock is FINALLY BEING LIFTED!

YES, IT IS ALREADY BEING LIFTED BY OUR SAVIOR @STAFF_Amy . You can check it yourself on Steam Page of Tree of Savior English Ver. :

But then, when you’re already downloaded the game and finally entering the game, you still cannot enter the server as it will show that you’re being restricted. I already told this matter to the staffs, and hopefully we can finally enjoy the game without using VPN.

Of course, I already updated my petition here :

That’s all from me, and happy playing, Saviors!

11 Likes

A bit forgot thing, it is because of this forum too :

So I think, thanks a lot to @Lynion for actually bringing iTOS to resolve the region lock matter.

1 Like

WE FINALLY DID IT!

https://www.gemscool.com/berita/read/2019/5/13/17769/penutupan_layanan_service_tree_of_savior?fbclid=IwAR1TJFigGpg8CHq9sVXX8MdHKOLqayxeUZUmGAlSC81iRmUVkYmxsyBsk48

5 Likes

I still can’t connect to the server.
When i ask for help, they send me this.

Firstmedia Ip still blocked😅

Can you reply it with showing the screenshot + the link of Gemscool closes Tree of Savior service announcement?

With that I believe they have no other option to open the region lock unless they will do it after May 31st.

Anyway, thanks a lot that you’ve sent the support ticket.

I already done it last night and they sent me the same thing.
I think i have no other choice than wait.

FeelsBadMan (20 char)

Any update on removing this on server side since you removed it for Steam @STAFF_Amy ?

1 Like

they might wanna wait until idTos officially close to lift the region block. date says 31st may.

The local server has officially shut down as 31st of May, but the server still block the IP from Indonesia. Please remove so we can play without any 3rd party programs, aka VPN @STAFF_Amy

The server ToS Gemscool has shutdown, why we still block? We dont have any our own server, plus u said we not allowed play use 3rd party program.

#LetUnblockIPIndo

idtos has been shutdown the server, i try to connect but still blocked ip from Indonesia.

hope IMC open the block fastly.
ayo2 teman2 berjuang, mari kita demo wkwkwkw

Please Remove the restriction is really annoying using VPN

It’s all over, our local TOS is no more, we demand to unlock the region lock.
Please open the gate and let us through.

Let Unblock Let Unblock Let Unblock
#Jihood
#IkuzoMinaa
#IDTosFvck
#Takebeer

Patience is a virtue…

Been annoying will only convince others to not support the cause…

Please be mindful in your request am sure they are doing what they can…

Also, is weekend so…

1 Like

the amount of handshake icon at this thread is too damn high! (meaning they only appear at the forum IF AND ONLY IF they have a need)

Goodluck getting IP ban lifted with that attitude.

Let’s wait till tuesday’s maintenance?

meanwhile please behave yourself, this is an international forum.