Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Token acquisition via illegal DLC purchase

everyone just see it

external url for pic

5 Likes

don’t talk about something you have no idea about fool.

5 Likes

lmao stfu. just because some tiny portion of brazilians used exploit (probably only Orsha is affected and still not that much) you want to wipe all 4 servers after people grinded for 2 weeks nonstop? that’s what will kill game, not some minor economy damage.

5 Likes

What? The 300k players don’t have to be online at the same time.

6 Likes

its a free game , if you add it to library, yes it is counted as buying account (in system-wise they are buying , but its free)

Relevant from a different and much earlier thread I posted in.

It’s also interesting, though, that the issue is not likely isolated to Tokens alone. Sure, you can sell those and get a ton of silver, but someone else may try to be low-key and spend that free TP on countless enchant scrolls. Make a godly hat, trade hat to main via dual-booting, and nobody would be much the wiser because no Tokens would have been processed, nor would the market have been used.

Except when Valve releases the info to IMC about who used that payment method and when they did (as well as total account age etc etc)… then IMC may have more to work with.

7 Likes

That graph says that the most players online AT THE SAME TIME was 34,640. NOT that only 34,640 people play the game. As for the other numbers, like I already said. The game is free. ANYONE can download it. That doesn’t mean they bought a founder’s pack. All those numbers mean is that 500,000 people have downloaded the game but only 320,000 have played it in the last 2 weeks.

4 Likes

or just sell it by Market… if a innocent player buy it will get ban too hahaha same with the tokens? that’s the problem here.

1 Like

I believe those bought the token is buying wit legit silver, thus no way u punish those buyer. Those exploit accounts should be banned instead.

that’s true, 11~12% of 320k play at the same time, but a feel just log for some minutes to make the silver ant get out or even less log in, just create the account, make sure that get the 3 pack and get logout…

Imo a server wipe is mandatory, otherwise, I’m pretty sure we’re going to loose a lot of players due to the fact that no one is going to keep yourself motivated to slowly farm stuff, knowing that some, just did this ■■■■/lvl’d with infinite attributes/etc.

2 Likes

This person summarized what will happen if there’s a wipe.

2 Likes

Everyone claiming wipes are seriously way too ignorant, no Silver was produced outside of the one the players themselves got via farming or selling items to the NPC, aka the intended methods.

Considering the exploiter’s accounts should be getting banned (this would require direct help from Steam for effectiveness I’d assume) resulting in that all the Silver obtained from the Market with them would in fact be lost, but the economy didn’t actually get hit as no money was actually injected into it as the money was obtained by the inteded methods.
In short, yes Silver was lost in overall, but think of it as if you spent it in one of the mutiple Silver-Sinks the game provides, you know, atributes, rental costumes, etc etc.
Things in which a regular player making lots of money in the Market could potentially use their Silver in, thus having the same effect as the exploiter accounts getting banned as Silver is being taken out of the economy.

7 Likes

they made the wrong class and want to reroll =P

5 Likes

I understand and I know how f up this thing is, but in my opinion there’s no other choice, and I can bet that people would also love to have a new fresh start with a great compensation (based on people’s level(?) just a random idea)

A good example of how impossible is to fix that.
And at the end of the day, some guilty people will cry pretending they were banned unfairly and others will definitely be banned unfairly, so… Again, there’s no real solution.

3 Likes

A pleb calling people ignorant, because they don’t share the same opinion.
Eh, you must be really smart.

Hahahah, good try.

3 Likes

So every ghost acc the user has will be ban, but his main acc that has all the benefits will not.

I have 5 golden anvils, 3 high lvl chars, +8 mark bots with 2 lvl 6 roasted green gems, but I still want a wipe. They have ruined the game, I want to farm all of this again than play in the server the way it is right now.

2 Likes

It’s not about an exploit account. For example, they were spending all their tp buying a lot of enchant scrolls, making a “perfect” helm, putting on the market and then buying on their main account.

they don’t see the problem here, the arde dagger, are for sell for 650~700k on orsha, and klaipeda is for 1.2mi…

and not talking about the bots, bugs, spammers, gold sellers… wipe all out and fix all the bugs and let’s start again.

i have a char lvl 180 and i want this. i’ll create same class, same build. i have play more than 155 hours and i think the game deservers that, but the IMC don’t cares about that… i see…

4 Likes

You’re being short-minded here, or you’re one of the many users of the exploit.

The accounts that will get banned will be the fake/ghost ones, that used steam bug to get free TP and Tokens, but they are just a small piece of the scam. You see they use this ghost acc to sell Tokens and then sold a random item in the AH with their main acc, and paid with the silver gained by the ghost acc.

IMC can’t track this, they can ban the ghost acc, but the silver won’t be deleted because they are on the hands of their main acc. What’s worst is that IMC can’t ban those main acc because they didn’t do anything, they just sold an item on AH and someone pay for it, no exploit can be trace.

TL;DR

• FAKE ACC WILL BE BAN, BUT THEY DON’T HAVE ANY SILVER AT ALL.
  • MAIN ACC DIDN’T USE THE EXPLOIT SO WILL NOT BE BAN
  • MAIN ACC SOLD ITEMS ON AH THAT WERE PAID USING SILVER FROM FAKE ACC.
  • IMC CAN’T BAN PLAYERS FOR SELLING ITEMS ON AH, YOU CAN’T BAN A PLAYER FOR RECEIVING “ILLEGAL” SILVER, DUE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN’T CONTROL WHO’S GOING TO BUY YOUR ITEM ON AH.

In the end they’ll not be punish, imc is going to ban a lot of empty glasses and they will remain with their illegal profit. I vote for wipe, because we are just a fraction of the community and a lot of ppl will start playing this game next month, they don’t deserve to step in on this mess because you’re selfish and doesn’t want to lose your 2week effort, plus we’re on a OBT and they can wipe OBT as many times as they see fit.

11 Likes