Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding the Repeatable Quest Exploit (Fixed)

The exploit that which players can make the quests repeatable thus gaining EXP will be fixed during Regular Maintenance tomorrow.

Please, do refrain from abusing the exploit yourself otherwise you will be banned from the game.

Thank you for your co-operation

Good News! The exploit has been fixed already. No need to wait for tomorrow’s Maintenance. Thanks for your support :smile: (ADDED)

31 Likes

what about the stat point and “multiclass” exploits? will those be bannable too? or will they be overlooked untill you guys find a fix for it?

not doing any exploits myself but, still curious

1 Like

LMAO!!! :laughing:
/20characters

Let me guess, extend iCBT and delay Kr OBT? lul

i think no need to fix becuz cbt will end after you fix it 1 day or less :sweat:

Its all related so it will be fixed but the ones that are already under it i don’t know, i do hope they delete those chars at least.

Keep dreaming lol.

Good job there. Got a bit of faith now. And i think based on this it will be fixed other possible exploits through the same way this one where done?

Actually, a wipe would be more appropriate if we’re having an extend. Otherwise, a fix isn’t needed in this CBT because it will just last 1 more day.

7 Likes

Well, it’s essentially the same exploit, doesn’t matter how you’re abusing it. Exploit was already reported and proved to be working, there is no excuse for hundreds of people to abuse it at this point and if they do abuse it they deserve to be banned, despite of this being beta.

Personally I was hoping that there is still a chance our characters will be transferred into next CBT because high level areas are the least tested ones and there is no point in starting from lvl 1 again since we already tested that part of the game. But after so many people abused the exploit I don’t see any solution but full wipe.

2 Likes

I’m expecting banning permanently from CBT AND OBT. Keep it up IMC! :grin:

9 Likes

Even if they do ban permanently, it’s a free to play game. They’ll just make another account and keep playing.

it’s unreasonable to ban from obt I think, because this is still cbt. :expressionless:

A full wipe should be the solution at this point.

3 Likes

pls fix other possible exploits or someway that similar to this.

Best point so far. It feels unnecessary to have a fix if there is just 1 day left. Well of course, not unless they plan to have some fun events again at the last day just like before.

Then again, if we are having another beta extension then a wipe would be inevitable but there is close to no more things to test back at the early levels. It would still do good tho for a more thorough testing against the possibility of more hideous bugs hiding somewhere.

I’m also starting to wonder if we were just guinea pigs on an experiment to see if we are worthy of having an international release or not so they could fully decide whether to publish the game for us or not because the KR CBT is already miles ahead of us yet this bug still exists. I would be surprised if it still does in KR CBT :open_mouth:

It is the only solution. And sadly it punishes people who didn’t abuse anything. So apart from wipe I really wouldn’t mind exploit abusers to be banned as well. After all it’s clearly written in the rules that exploits must be reported and not abused. Nothing justifies abusing it repeatedly.

True, but still, having to make another account, and we will be under CBT on the next. who knows if they will distribute more keys and even if they do whoever got banned may not be luck enough to get a new key.

Unreasonable? Its explicit on the ToS (Terms of Service) that abusing exploits or hacks will lead to ban, unreasonable is you people abusing the exploit after being reported and cause more server instability, even if its the end of the beta. And it is to IMC discretion to ban or no, it is their right as developer, it is funny how people get invited to something and think they can do whatever they want thinking they wont have a come back for their actions.

3 Likes

It actually does still exist on the KR CBT. I haven’t checked since they made this post, but it did exist as of yesterday.

Well, thanks to the exploit I now have a full list of what skills work with Schwarzer Reiter mounts and vice versa, how certain skills interact with each other, which rank 6 skills are bugged, a hands-on of Split Arrow and an expansion to a Magnum Opus results list.

While I agree that a wipe is more appropriate, none of us regular players have any right to dispute the decision of the devs so do what you will, IMC. I’ll leave with my knowledge and come back for a better experience next CBT/OBT.

1 Like

At this point, I wonder if the ‘clean’ people is actually the minority now.

2 Likes

Partly the reason why I think a wipe is a better solution.

1 Like

That why i said i won’t want to have a OBT now.
p/s: Long time no see you guys haha

4 Likes