Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding the Early Removal of the Summer Festa NPC

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Regarding the Early Removal of the Summer Festa NPC’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1832

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

@STAFF_Bob We will still get Vasalos coins drops from monsters or just limited to those 900? Thanks

1 Like

Coins get deleted on Oct 22nd, but you’re bringing the NPC back after that?

Are you extending coin duration in addition to the extra 900?

2 Likes

Very good question,I am also interested in knowing

You cannot get coins anymore. Coins will NOT get deleted on Oct 22, but this will be postponed to Oct 29. Basically, they give us the opportunity to spend all our remaining coins + a bonus of 900 between Oct 22 and Oct 29.

You misunderstand. Let me break down the timeline:

The coin event original notes say that it ends 10/15. Meaning you can’t get coins anymore after 10/15, I know you can’t get coins anymore. BUT the event said the NPC would stay until 10/22 so you have a week to spend the remaining coins. After 10/22 the event said all coins will be deleted.

(Predictably) the NPC was also deleted on 10/15 by accident. Meaning any unused coins on 10/15 are currently useless.

Staff stated they will return the NPC on 10/22 and lasting a week until 10/29. To give us that week to purchase. This is good… Except:

Their original event said coins are deleted on 10/22. I’m asking if they are extending the coin duration to 10/29. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but they didn’t state that your coins won’t be deleted on 10/22.

If they are deleted (because it’ll be another oversight to this event) then what will happen is we get the 450 coins this weekend, and then it all gets deleted with whatever we have unspent on 10/22 and then the NPC will be live and no one has coins until that weekend where we get 450.

I’m basically asking for some clarification on their time staggering. While it’s a good idea to do and implement, they definitely had this issue before and I dunno why they keep messing it up.

they will forget to add the npc back, delete the coins, and all the coin slave gon crazy

1 Like

another twist
they add the npc back
they forget to add the trade history a.k.a the trade got reset so we can get another t8 scroll and gears